• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2017-18

Deathstroke

The Terminator
Pathetic decision by the linesman, disallowing Auba's brilliant strike. He was well onside.

That's the second goal Dortmund have had wrongly disallowed tonight.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Kane doing it in Europe now? Was a matter of time tbh.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Harry effing Kane. ****er can score though. Dortmund been shafted by the linesmen but they've let in cheap goals...

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
even with 5 officials on the field they **** it up. Making a mockery, once again, of UEFA's stance on refereeing

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Disappointed with Napoli. 2-0 down at Shakhtar, I thought they had a decent chance at going quite far.

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal
Top Bottom