• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2017-18

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Ok, fair. But Barca is the absolute highest level, so it's very different and much more pressure.

I really haven't watched any Barca league games, so I can't speak as to his performance this season.

ETA:

His quality is innate, he'll get used to the pressure.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
Still fuming that Wenger was thinking about signing Kante when he was at Caen but Grimandi said he was only a 6/10

He's based in France and yet he did not recommend any of these players should tell you all you need to know about him as a scout. Fraud player and even bigger fraud as a scout.

Reactions: A_G

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Why is everyone turnigh sh*t, when he is leaving Arsenal?

I think only Van Persie had a very good season, but the others?

Fabregas is 30, he should be in his prime age, but he looks like a West Ham player.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Why is everyone turnigh sh*t, when he is leaving Arsenal?

I think only Van Persie had a very good season, but the others?

Fabregas is 30, he should be in his prime age, but he looks like a West Ham player.
Fabregas had a great first season at Chelsea, Nasri didn't do too badly either.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
Ok, fair. But Barca is the absolute highest level, so it's very different and much more pressure.

For a 19/20 year old to join such a club with such an astronomical fee, he's really done well to handle himself as well as he has thus far.

Injuries have ruined his season and set him back, but every time he's played, he's shown glimpses of what he's capable for. Give the kid a time to settle, and like I said he'll only get better playing alongside the greatest player ever.

Arsenal Quotes

If you eat caviar everyday, it's difficult to return to sausages

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom