• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
Two major comebacks in the CL semis.

You guys do know this theme will continue for tomorrow right lol!

Giroud12

Haha omfg. So much for the Ajax hype. Totally outplaying them the entire first half and then blowing a 2-0 lead? Arsenal.com should just announce some of them already, they clearly have Arsenal DNA.

Also, they are winning it now. This is Chelsea all over again. When a team flukes it like this twice, they have the momentum to go all the way.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I must be in some sort of sick simulation. What a f*cking disaster.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Everyone jizzing in their briefs/boxers about Ajax’s football. I always suspected they may lack a bit of experience to do anything significant.

That was a shocking second half.

Let's play Aubamawang

Never thought I'd be a Liverpool fan for one night. Then again I may just bury my head in the sand and pretend it never happened. Denial is a beautiful thing. Maybe one day Kroenke might **** off and let someone own the club who actually cares about competing.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

How the **** are these ****s in a champions league final.

What the actual ****.

Blame Barca again for that one, resting all those ****ing players in the last group match and here we are six months later with the footballing apocalypse.

Just be glad it’s not Utd vs Sp**s. Might give up football for good if that happened.

Mohamed7

There is no Arsenal God. Confirmed.
We made fun of them for decades. Let them enjoy their short-lived excitement, europhia. Klopp will get them YNWA.

It is either going to be Klopp to win the first trophy with Liverpool or Sp**s's first with Poch and in fact their only meaningful trophy in decades.

My god.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Everyone jizzing in their briefs/boxers about Ajax’s football. I always suspected they may lack a bit of experience to do anything significant.

That was a shocking second half.
After that save from Lloris 2 minutes into stoppage time, Tadic came back inside and blazed over the bar when he should've taken it to the corner flag instead. Poor match management.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A team can attack for too long. The most opportune time for scoring is immediately after repelling an attack, because opponents are then strung out in the wrong half of the field. All the men are expected to play to plan, but not so as to stifle individuality

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom