• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Group Stage: Matchday 1 (Sep 14 & 15)

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

PSG are playing badly. Potch will be sacked.
Nahhh that press has been immense, PSG even with all their technicians are struggling.

PSG have created multiple quality chances so I wouldn’t say they’re playing badly.

billyf

Brugge striker is working really hard. His off the ball movement is excellent. I'd like to see him finish an attack, though.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Nahhh that press has been immense, PSG even with all their technicians are struggling.

PSG have created multiple quality chances so I wouldn’t say they’re playing badly.
Not watching that particular game, but I can imagine that anything but a routine win for PSG would be viewed unfavourably by the hierarchy.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐

They are. Their defence is a shambles, their midfield is weak (constantly losing the ball), and their attack is disjointed (how much does Mbappe hate Messi do you think?)

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Psg need a better midfield. They are like utd at the moment. Bad midfield. Back up defense is pretty bad. Stacked attack though.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Mbappe's ankle. He looks like he's in pain, but he's hobbling back on the pitch.

Ummm maybe not? he seems t o be struggling.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Cant say I'm a consistent watcher of PSG but they still seem to lack something in midfield, Verratti I'm a big fan of but Herrera/Paredes/Pereira/Wijnaldum/Gueye - I cant see them dominating when it matters.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Wow... that PSG midfield is a disaster.

Brugge creating chances so easily and almost all from lost PSG midfield balls.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom