• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Group Stage: Matchday 2 (October 27 & 28)

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Why use you right foot when you've got a machete ffs?

Ever read about Richard Ramirez, he was just pure evil. With other serial killers there was a sort of reason or a pattern with their killings. Like Bundy always went for young women. But with Ramirez it always seemed just completely random and even the methods of killing weren't consistent but were always brutal. He just loved killing for the sake of violence. Which is pretty scary when thinking about it.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
will be interesting, how much time Juve will give Pirlo.

He is even less experienced than Arteta and his results weren't good so far. But he hasn't had Dybala and Ronaldo together until now and especially the defensive looks shaky.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Ever read about Richard Ramirez, he was just pure evil. With other serial killers there was a sort of reason or a pattern with their killings. Like Bundy always went for young women. But with Ramirez it always seemed just completely random and even the methods of killing weren't consistent but were always brutal. He just loved killing for the sake of violence. Which is pretty scary when thinking about it.
He was a 'made' psychopath as opposed to a 'born' one. He was capable of anything. Taking a life to him was like taking a breath to others!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Manutd seem always preform better and show more discipline in European games they were awful against Chelsea.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Rashford has improved his finishing a lot.

None of our players are clinical. Even auba scuffing 1 v 1s. We need more goalscorers

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Watched juve vs barca impressed about how good barca they were today totally different against real madrid last weekend

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Manutd seem always preform better and show more discipline in European games they were awful against Chelsea.

It was awful game indeed but I think we were still the better team than Chelsea. We created chances but just not quality enough in those chances.

I think if James (awful in his final third quality and decision making) was upgraded to Martial and ‘’may be’’ Mata was upgraded to Pogba or Greenwood, we could win that game with better player to create chances.

klLss0r.jpg

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Watched juve vs barca impressed about how good barca they were today totally different against real madrid last weekend

I didn’t watch it but I’m sure Juve was just being awful. I watched them played against Verona and they were so poor and struggling to build up play from the back. Couldn’t handle high press from opposition. And i thought a team who is coached by Pirlo should know how to pass and dictate the midfield.

ArtetaOut

Ole>Cone Boy. Just compare his attacking football to our ****ty style of keep-ball. The contrast is humongous.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I didn’t watch it but I’m sure Juve was just being awful. I watched them played against Verona and they were so poor and struggling to build up play from the back. Couldn’t handle high press from opposition. And i thought a team who is coached by Pirlo should know how to pass and dictate the midfield.

Juve were truly awful but Barca were really impressive. They actually played with intensity and should’ve easily won by at least 4 goals.

Pirlo has big big problems with that squad.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Tbf I like when he wins from an Arsenal perspective.

If we’re being brutally honest he does enough each year just to stay in the job. You guys with Pochettino would be terrifying.
Thought it was just me. :lol:

Start to get nervous when they have a really bad run and the fans start to pipe up. Thing is, a lot of them are starting to realise. Think they’ll be less and less patience during the bad runs until he’s eventually gone.

Hopefully we’ll have picked up Poch by then, wait who said that?

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom