• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League R16 2nd Leg (March 5/6 & 12/13)

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Arteta vs Semioni going to be epic, hope our guy don't insult his family at least

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Classic Lautaro - looks a stone cold killer in all the Serie A games no-one watches, absolutely bossing the league, but as soon as the gaze of the world is resting on him, he loses it.

dino bravo

All Italian teams out now then, surely the PL will take the 5th place cup. Despite being completely embarrassing, Man Utd are going to somehow pull this off.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

No celebration policing for Atletico's celebrations then? We really are the most hatet club in England. Never seen rivals so rattled over the result of a CL knockout tie. :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Yeah, find it hard to rank any Italian teams in the "B tier" of European Football Clubs alongside Arsenal and Atletico.

Juve, AC and Inter are all in tier A...but the likes of Napoli, Fiorentina, Roma and Lazio feel closer to Sp**s than us to me.

Would Roma be in tier B, feel like they would be the closest out of the other 4?

Not sure if it's just Totti's aura from them, but feel they are bigger than latter the other 3...would put them not that far from Valencia, who I rate in B.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
All Italian teams out now then, surely the PL will take the 5th place cup. Despite being completely embarrassing, Man Utd are going to somehow pull this off.

Literally all the leagues trying to get that extra Champions League spot...

Z_gz1g.gif

...survival of just who dies last ffs :lol:

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
People made out inter to be some super team with guys like Klassen, Darmian, Alexis and Mkhitaryan lmao.
Except all these guys except Mkhi are rotation players.
Atleti is no joke (especially at home), but Inter should have score more in Italy. This is the CL, don't forget that hyped up Arsenal team barely went through an average Porto team.

HattoriHanzo

Match last evening between Atletico and Inter showed us that form in league doesn't project always to CL.
Simeone is old fox and he knows how to set up his team to play attacking football when he wants.
I don't watch them regularly, but I watched some of their matches recently and I can say that they play more attacking football than before.
And of course, he can also can set them to play defensive, negative football when he wants (usually when they play stronger opponent away)
Therefore we saw 2 different faces of Atletico in their 2 matches with Inter.

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom