• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League R16 2nd Leg (March 5/6 & 12/13)

HattoriHanzo

Please lord don't let us draw Atleti, I beg. I can't handle another tie of this sufferball ****.
Doesn't EL + EL Conference also count in the calculations?
City would be worse.
3 matches with them (2 at Etihad) in 16-17 days.

And yes, they also count.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

They still are. Won the title in March basically and lost on pens now to a European powerhouse.

People lube up Arteta every day when your logic say we're a joke because we got battered by West Ham in the cup and needed pens vs Porto.

Can't take a team seriously that has some OAPs like Alexis + Mkhytarian playing key roles for them. Serie A is a dusted league.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Can't take a team seriously that has some OAPs like Alexis + Mkhytarian playing key roles for them. Serie A is a dusted league.
If it weren't for Lukaku being the greatest donkey ever they probably win the CL vs City last season.

Italian managers can get blood from a stone, remember how Conte won the PL with Moses and Alonso starting every game. Mkhitaryan plays a very good season and Alexis is decent as a sub.

Klaassen however that I can't excuse. Guy was dogshit in his bald prime he's even worse now

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Inter still very good team these kind of nights yesterday happens with every top team I think they wasted opportunity in 1st leg should win 3-0 at least

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

If it weren't for Lukaku being the greatest donkey ever they probably win the CL vs City last season.

Italian managers can get blood from a stone, remember how Conte won the PL with Moses and Alonso starting every game. Mkhitaryan plays a very good season and Alexis is decent as a sub.

Klaassen however that I can't excuse. Guy was dogshit in his bald prime he's even worse now

My post was partly in jest, Inter **** the bed vs Atleti - how the **** did they blow a 2-0 aggregate lead, especially after scoring first in Spain. The one thing that's woken me up is the level of coaching in Europe is way more advanced than I thought it was - Porto almost done us through coaching alone the ****s.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
My post was partly in jest, Inter **** the bed vs Atleti - how the **** did they blow a 2-0 aggregate lead, especially after scoring first in Spain. The one thing that's woken me up is the level of coaching in Europe is way more advanced than I thought it was - Porto almost done us through coaching alone the ****s.

Porto played a typical game in Europe against a superior side.

Defend well, be compact, slow the game down. Don’t think it was anything ground breaking.

Inter actually looked really well coached, but just didn’t have the quality over the two legs to go through.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Manchester "Negative GD" United have a good chance of qualifying for the CL in your country. You're not allowed to joke about any league
Willow Smith GIF by Red Table Talk

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom