• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Semi-Final 1st Leg (May 9 & 10)

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
LOL. Cool.

Calm when you say it, agenda when I do. Gotcha 🤦🏾‍♂️

You mechanically engineered that dub boss man

ccfcaidann-robbie.gif

Jack badmon

Now we are win it, we need to do everything we can to win it next year. This competition becomes the priority. We need a european cup on our name. This competetion is easier to win than beating City to the PL. We win it we qualify for it the year after. Its mathematics.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny

God bless King Carlo for still encouraging creative freedom.

Don Carlo is such a vibes manager. Must have the total respect and adoration of his players for it to work. Can understand why he didn’t succeed at Bayern with this in mind, cultural clash I suppose

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Don Carlo is such a vibes manager. Must have the total respect and adoration of his players for it to work. Can understand why he didn’t succeed at Bayern with this in mind, cultural clash I suppose

He still achieved the minimum requirement of winning the league and got knocked out of the CL by the excellent 2017 Madrid side. But yeah weird club Bayern, think he fell out with several key players which is unusual for Carlo.

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright
Top Bottom