• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Semi-Final 1st Leg (May 9 & 10)

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Outside of the epl bar afew teams the rest is just sh1te, iv said for ages the amount of good players has declined massively!!

Malky

Established Member
Mike Maignan is the only player from either sides I’d definitely want at Arsenal. Wouldn’t mind Barella. The rest are ****ing poverty. Shocking standard for a CL semi!

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Inter should have gone for the kill with no Leao on the counter to fear. If Milan score first in the 2nd leg, it'll get real nervy for them, especially if Leao and Bennacer are fit by then.

sdotzdot

Established Member
People really don’t understand nostalgia, do they.

Do brain cells start decreasing after a certain age?

mpower2540

There was something quite depressing about that game. Reminded me of watching Chuck Liddel vs Tito Ortiz 3. Two greats of the sport in name but the product served up showed how time has withered them both.

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

I refuse to believe either of these two Italian teams have any chance against real or city (likely city) in the final.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 the four of them are something else together

Saw this one the other day 😭

Cheeks connoisseur @UpTheGunnerz probably has his binoculars out.

Nothing better than clapping cheek in the morning

embarrassed-sad.gif

God I need a girlfriend

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I wonder since we live in an ass society if the next step of our evolution is to be able to give birth through the ass

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould
Top Bottom