• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Semi-Finals

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
I’m amazed fans still think that players love a club they never supported as a kid. Apart from a few exceptions, they just love the people they worked with when they were there.

Exactly and even then Fabregas did what was best for his career. Whatever it's his life.

What grates is how both him and RVP have come crawling back to Arsenal now as if they want us to love them again.

Why do they care? They got beautiful wives, kids, money and the medals that they craved. Why care if Squallman on Arsenal-Mania or John Public down at the Emirates doesn't like them? Is it an ego thing or are they trying to hawk their merchandise our way? Angling for a coaching job maybe?

Just move on.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
I am more annoyed by Noel Gallagher celebrating a Champions League, rather than City winning it :lol:

City as a club barely mean anything, Abu Dhabi will be winning the Champions League tbh.

I kind of wish they banned all of the ESL clubs from Europe now..

Perhaps I'm spiteful or I don't think we're going to win the Europa anyway so the above is the best case scenario

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Chelsea could legit have one of their greatest seasons if they win their two finals just 4 months after Lampard said this.

Hate it when managers say this, tbh.

I would be going into every press conference saying, THE Arsenal are winning every game and trophy they can...would go down swinging if nothing else :lol:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I would be going into every press conference saying, THE Arsenal are winning every game and trophy they can...would go down swinging if nothing else :lol:

Big Wengz used to say our squad was capable of winning the title with Denilson, Djourou and Almunia as starters. :lol:

Mentality is absolutely everything tho. You look at some seasons we put up title challenges when he had no right to. Wenger said we could go an entire season unbeaten and was laughed at. If you do not believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Tuchel has again just proven why when it comes to managers, it's not a bad thing to go just get the expensive and assured option. This Chelsea team was absolute dogshit under Lampard, Tuchel comes in and now look, even if he wasn't doing as well as he is when he gets HIS players these results would be the same.

It's why I'd like to see Arsenal just go spend and get a Rodgers/Conte, you know exactly what you're getting and money can be saved by them actually improving players. Even if it's just the top 4 we get, the gems like Potter would be more developed and less of a risk, then we can get them or go for someone else.

Get the best available, not the cheap risk who may be a star in a few years time.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Real should put far more respect on Bale's name tbh. This is a guy who's delivered in big champions league games something which Hazard has NEVER done, even at Chelsea. Now they were huffing and puffing and Hazard could do nothing. 5 years ago Bale scored the winner in a CL semi-final in an English side, not to mention the 3 CL final goals he had. And he was just cast aside in favour of the likes of Hazard and a bunch of nobody kids.

Riou

Big Wengz used to say our squad was capable of winning the title with Denilson, Djourou and Almunia as starters. :lol:

Mentality is absolutely everything tho. You look at some seasons we put up title challenges when he had no right to. Wenger said we could go an entire season unbeaten and was laughed at. If you do not believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.

You could go the Nou Camp in the Champions League, against basically prime Barca, 2-0 from the first leg, with ****ing Flamini and Elneny as your midfield.

99% of you knowing, no chance we come back from this...but you would always have that last little percent in the back of your mind saying "You never know..."

Bar the youth players not playing enough, Arteta's negative mindset annoys me the most...just have a go sometimes, believe, it's not gonna kill ya ffs!

Riou

Bet Mikel puts the preseason squad bonuses on the lowest setting too, show belief you in players ffs!

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

You could go the Nou Camp in the Champions League, against basically prime Barca, 2-0 from the first leg, with ****ing Flamini and Elneny as your midfield.

99% of you knowing, no chance we come back from this...but you would always have that last little percent in the back of your mind saying "You never know..."

Bar the youth players not playing enough, Arteta's negative mindset annoys me the most...just have a go sometimes, believe, it's not gonna kill ya ffs!

We almost knocked out that Bayern juggernaut in 2013 on away goals rocking up to the Allianz with Gibbs, Rosicky, Arteta and Fabianski ffs.

Two years before if the ref doesn’t screw us we’d have knocked the most dominant Barcelona side I’ve ever seen out in the last 16.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Exactly and even then Fabregas did what was best for his career. Whatever it's his life.

What grates is how both him and RVP have come crawling back to Arsenal now as if they want us to love them again.

Why do they care? They got beautiful wives, kids, money and the medals that they craved. Why care if Squallman on Arsenal-Mania or John Public down at the Emirates doesn't like them? Is it an ego thing or are they trying to hawk their merchandise our way? Angling for a coaching job maybe?

Just move on.
No time for either of them. They were good when they were with us but left us in the lurch when they could still have made good money here and maybe helped us win trophies.

Riou

We almost knocked out that Bayern juggernaut in 2013 on away goals rocking up to the Allianz with Gibbs, Rosicky, Arteta and Fabianski ffs.

Two years before if the ref doesn’t screw us we’d have knocked the most dominant Barcelona side I’ve ever seen out in the last 16.

Agree with everything.

But don't put my boy Rosicky in with the rest of these gimps, he was quality if a cripple at that point admittedly :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I still can't believe Chelsea wanted to sell Kante last summer he been awesome with tuchel maybe be more suited a counter attacking setup with Conte was amazing and very similar to this level too. I think Werner will be better next season not sure about Havertz he don't look that player everyone hyped about last summer

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity

If you were doing the press conferences, nobody'd be listening to them.

Riou

If you were doing the press conferences, nobody'd be listening to them.

I am a witty, charming, intelligent and engrossing person tbh.

Sadly...that's all let down by the fact I have a Belfast accent, so you're probably right.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have got as much chance of being handed the title by Sp*rs as I have of being given the Crown Jewels. They are the last people we want winning the Championship. Now we mean to round off our season by beating Arsenal.

Alan Mullery (Sp*rs captain in 1971)

There is no way we were going to be beaten

Bertie Mee in the same game after beating Spurs and clinching the Double at White Hart Lane

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom