• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Semi-Finals

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Yeah he's just not that good imo. Havertz is good, he'll be fine, but Werner is just not a footballer.

Werner has some standout attributes, though. Since Tuchel there's been glimpses of him and Havertz clicking. Think we'll see a lot more from these two next season, especially Werner. You can see he cannot play to his strengths cause there's some fine tuning missing yet.

BobP

Memri Fan
looooool any got a translation of what he's saying??

I got you mate:

"In Madrid, it is criminal to pass the bucket...feast your eyes on this...on two occasions this pole [Hazard] has let us down...two times...he's carrying so many excess kilos...I don't even know what more to say about his time here at this club...."

I could go on but the rest of the monologue is similar to the above. Incomprehensible nonsense.

Vicki

Werner has some standout attributes, though. Since Tuchel there's been glimpses of him and Havertz clicking. Think we'll see a lot more from these two next season, especially Werner. You can see he cannot play to his strengths cause there's some fine tuning missing yet.
Yes, Werner is definitely a footballer, and Tuchel will get the best out of him

It makes me sad thinking what might have been with Tuchel

Toby

Saw some of Werners xG and conversion ratio and he's actually far far better than expected. Definitely not bottling chances as much as people got the impression this season.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@Riou

Good of you to take it in the spirit it was intended

TBH I was already googling skater parks in Belfast and cheap tickets on easyjet so that we could meet up after the game tonight if you hadn't!

You don't want none o' this, trust me...

DependentCloseEasternglasslizard.webp

...I need to get a license for my hands renewed every few years, I'm a dangerous man.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
@Riou

Good of you to take it in the spirit it was intended

TBH I was already googling skater parks in Belfast and cheap tickets on easyjet so that we could meet up after the game tonight if you hadn't!

You were right the first time no need to take it back, described him perfectly.

Toby

Tuchel stole a DFP Cup from German dominators Bayern with a very average midfield and defence in 16/17 - the only outstanding thing about that side was the attack. Managed the PSG characters with whom Poch is struggling now - look at them in the CL, they're definitely worse now. Also didn't get beat to a league in France - something that happened to Emery and might as well happen to Poch this season. Two CL finals in a row. The second with a dodgy Chelsea side he transformed, especially defensively. What's also very impressive is he's got a points average of above 2,0 points at Dortmund, PSG and Chelsea - that's a very exclusive group: Quick search I only found Guardiola, Ancelotti and Conte who also consistently average more than 2,0 points at big clubs. Mourinho used to be there and surprisingly even was at 1,97 during his United stint. Wenger app is at 1,95 for his Arsenal time, Ferguson at 2,06 or something at United. Puts Tuchel into a very exclusive club of absolute top managers. Think he might be seriously underrated by some, including me to a degree.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares

Arsenal don't go for elite options we don't want to spend the money, would rather go for Europa level managers and a complete fraud rookie.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

He has some good athletic attributes, but i'm watching him with a ball at his feet and he's clearly not a great footballer. Doesn't mean he won't score goals. Theo scored a lot of goals and he wasn't a footballer, although he was a better finisher than Werner.

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson

Latest posts

Top Bottom