• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Semi-Finals

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Tuchel has lost it imo.

Pulisic is one of their best players, he should definitely be starting.

I don't get why he and Chelsea are treating Werner like a make a wish kid. Weird how he can fail time and time again yet guys like Abraham and CHO don't get a look in. What's different between Werner and those guys..... oh wait, if I speak....

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Keane would be one of the best strikers in the league now. After Kane I don’t know who is that much better.
You going to give your prediction now rather than 10 minutes before full-time?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@Notorious Big

Euro 2016, Germany beat Northern Ireland 1-0, should have been about 9-0.

Dad was fuming, as I was supporting Germany and Özil :lol:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I feel like this is one of those things where City's road to the final is quite impressive, memorable, full of incredible performances, and Chelsea's route there is just, kinda, pedestrian? Like they played a series of 90 minutes and they happened to get through. I don't know, it doesn't feel like it means anything.

I still can't work out Tuchel's Chelsea tbh, they're kinda boring, no?

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Keane would be one of the best strikers in the league now. After Kane I don’t know who is that much better.

Amazingly I don't think us Irish even appreciated Keane as much as we should have, we'll never have a striker of that quality again.

I agree tho it's pretty weird looking at it. Strikers starting for some of the top clubs include Firmino who isn't really one, Jesus (ok they now play without on but he was starting a lot), Calvert-Lewin, Lacazette, Werner. Prime Keane is definitely better than these guys but back when he was playing you had Henry, Van Nistelrooy, Owen, Rooney, Drogba, Gudjohnsen, his own teammate Berbatov, Tevez, Torres, Adebayor, Van Persie and so many others so it meant someone like Keane had a ceiling.

Arsenal Quotes

I still have an interest in training and development, in the stages that make it possible for players first to acquire technique (between 7 and 12) and then to develop physically (between 12 and 16), then to deepen their mental resilience (between 17 and 19) and finally between 19 and 22 to acquire what is critical, like the roof of a house without which all the rest rots away: intelligence and motivation

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom