• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions Quarter-Finals (Aug 12-15)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,772
  • Views 63,932

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I don't get all this plastic stuff, Leipzig are a pretty well supported team, and PSG were a big club prior to their takeover. You just have to accept this is modern football.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Unexpected performance for Atletico after eliminating the champions in the previous round. The banter in Madrid is going to be savage.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Well deserved from Leipzig. A.Madrid and Semione football is just so scared to attack unless he is losing.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Quite torn, I want the Neymar critics to cry but I don't want the [Mod Edit: no xenophobia pls] to win.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Atalanta were my go to..........out

Switched to Atleti.........out

All in on Bayern and Barca now

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom