• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions Quarter-Finals (Aug 12-15)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,772
  • Views 63,954

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Days like this I am glad we are out of this comp...hated getting smashed like this, but you just knew it was coming :lol:

lufere7

Player:Martinelli
If Arteta keeps the upward trajectory of his promising start I can see Barcelona trying to pull another Fabregas on us :(

Hopefully they've gone to **** by then, I want another Wenger goddammit

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Sacking a manager after 7 months in the job.

Only at Barcelona and Madrid.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Days like this I am glad we are out of this comp...hated getting smashed like this, but you just knew it was coming :lol:
We were in CL just because of money nothing more we never had ambition to go far. Until we have respectable team to compete with likes of bayern we shouldn't be anywhere near

Jakarta

Barca’s lack of planning and team building being shown to the world tonight.

Even worse waits for them when Messi is gone.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We were in CL just because of money nothing more we never had ambition to go far. Until we have respectable team to compete with likes of bayern we shouldn't be anywhere near

Yanited 2009 is when I think it started, felt really inferior in the Champions League since then really.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

He should leave.

Join City and play more freely. Barca are dusted.

Probably resents Pep for all those years of pumping him full of injections and leaving him with a shrunken manhood.

Should come to us and play with the younger, non bald Pep.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
You listen to the scoreline and just pause thinking there's something not quite right. So pleased for Barca :lol:. I hope they concede 6 more tonight. That would eclipse our Bayern bum smacking and give the journos something to talk about.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I wonder if Barca will follow the pattern of employing former players or go for someone like Poch?

Poch said he won’t go there because he’s an Espanyol legend.

Think it’s a poisoned chalice tbh, could see why Wenger wants no part of it. Hiding to nothing with the expectations and how old and sh*t that squad is.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Who was the last top player that came from their La Masia academy? Thiago?

I think that’s killing them too.

Reactions: A_G

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Yanited 2009 is when I think it started, felt really inferior in the Champions League since then really.
Yea that was the start. We were thoroughly defeated that tie. I think the following season against Barca solidified it.

I remember we were still a respected side, and when we drew Barca in the QFs, there were oohs and ahhs from the audience in anticipation of what many considered Barca vs Barca-lite. We somewhat fluked our way to a draw off Theo's impact sub in the first leg, and we're thoroughly beaten by Barca (or should I say Messi, with his 4 goals) in the return leg.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Funny when you think about bayern were in mini crisis with Kovac now they about to win the treble:lol:

Arsenal Quotes

We lacked a little bit of sharpness

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom