• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions Quarter-Finals (Aug 12-15)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,772
  • Views 63,890

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Hard to chose between City and PSG if that final comes up.

Would probably cheer for City,while PSG has bunch of unlikeable players and City is little bit better in that sense.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Why even discuss PSG or City winning the CL? It's Bayern's all the way!

GDeep™

League is very weak
Hard to chose between City and PSG if that final comes up.

Would probably cheer for City,while PSG has bunch of unlikeable players and City is little bit better in that sense.
You have to pick PSG but City have much better players and manager, they’ll be huge favourites.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Why even discuss PSG or City winning the CL? It's Bayern's all the way!
I have a bad feeling, because the obvious never happens in football and everyone in the world is saying this is a Bayern title. I think City will win it.

There is a huge issue ahead, I think Liverpool and City will dominate the next year or two in Europe as Juventus, Real, Barcelona etc are all rebuilding.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

@carlito'sway has Memphis turned his career around or is it the fact he’s doing well because the standard is lesser like it was in Holland?

I actually liked him from what I read when he came to Man Utd, incredibly tough life and he’s really fought hard every step of his career.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Hope this one's going to be more entertaining than the rest of this day has been. At best City go out.

LG10

Pep wisely playing a more conservative line up, think he’s learned some lessons from city’s recent failings. Lyon will be very tricky but city will win by a goal or two

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
****ing digital wasteland Germany. Every time I refresh this page my DAZN stream goes down

If you have a VPN Esporte Interativo in Brazil is broadcasting it for free. If you don't know portuguese it's even better, because they have THE WORST comentating team right our parts.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Isn't Cornet highly rated? Remember hearing a lot about him a few years ago, surprised Chelsea aren't trying to get him if he is that good.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
When I first got into football, Lyon were the best team in France and City's best player was Richard Dunne...the world was good back then.

Do it for Laca tonight boys!

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom