• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Europa League Final: Chelsea v Arsenal | May 29, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Who will win the Europa League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

so my Visa application got denied somehow,,, called up the Azerbaijan Embassy in my country, they asked me questions about everything from sexual orientation to my political views.... then just told me ro re-apply on their website.... what a joke of a country...

On your revised application, be sure to tell them you're a gay Armenian who left Baku at age 19 for greener pastures in Yerevan and have far-leftist political views

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Not that Mkhi would have started, but to miss him leave us short of options on the bench.

Dreadful decision to play the final in Baku.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Military an has been very good in the EL. If we lose this I'm blaming UEFA and demanding a rematch in a neutral venue

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

if he makes a mistake in the final the conspiracies will be out

Better to send him back there now. Don't take any chances ;). Seriously though if he makes a mistake in the final it's because he's past it. Leno should be starting - he's our best keeper. He's also here for the long term. It's our biggest game of the season and he should be playing.

if Cech makes a mistake in the final I'll be calling him a Chelsea ****

Reactions: A_G

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Emery needs to be a big man and bench Cech. Clear conflict of interest.

Forget honour. He's already employed by the enemy

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
if he makes a mistake in the final the conspiracies will be out

He shouldn't even be in the final. I've never agreed with playing our No2 keeper ahead of our No1 and this news just annoys me even more. He is Blue through and through and will be next season as well. Play Leno, fvck all the "Oh its his last game for us" bollocks!

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Emery needs to be a big man and bench Cech. Clear conflict of interest.

Forget honour. He's already employed by the enemy

Exactly. If Emery starts him he's just asking for trouble. We lose and it's the first question he gets asked in the press conference. Fans who are already moaning about the manager will stick the knife in even more. It's not worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrive at the gates of Heaven the Good Lord will ask "What did you do in your life?"
I will respond "I tried to win football matches."
He will say: "Are you certain that's all?"
"Well, that's the story of my life. It is not easy to win football matches, you know."

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom