• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Europa League Group Stage Draw: 12:00 BST

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Apparently Dortmund left Mkhi out of the squad to face Gabala in 2015 due to security concerns. So whether he's allowed in the country or not, the club might take the precaution not to include him anyway.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I love how people try to make up like we are gonna travel this in some bus from 1920 in 3rd world country full of chickens and farmers goods.

FFS... Have you guys seen the airplanes these guys travel with or what?
It's still not ideal. London to Baku is the same flight time as London to New York, that's not the amount of travelling you want when you have potentially an early kick-off on Sunday.

It's still not ideal. London to Baku is the same flight time as London to New York, that's not the amount of travelling you want when you have potentially an early kick-off on Sunday.

Yeah well the example was set last season in EL if I remember correctly(bolded part added if you are gonna use your amazing memory against me again). We barely played our star players in the group stages. So all should be good.

Reactions: A_G

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
It'll probably be fine to leave Mkhi out of the group games against Qarabag, but what if we reach the final in Baku? Even if he is allowed special dispensation to enter the country and even if the club decides that it's not a security risk, mightn't he be just a bit pissed off and uncomfortable about having to play in a country which specifically discriminates against him? It just ain't good.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Win the home games, which we will, then all we need is one away win and that'll do. As Hydro said, I doubt any of the top players play in Carrier Bag or the other team.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Qarabag away before a 12:00 kick-off at Fulham. **** off BT Sport. :lol:

Newcastle A
Vorskla H
Everton H

Watford H
Qarabag A
Fulham A

Leicester H (Monday)
Sporting CP A
Crystal Palace A

Liverpool H
Sporting CP H
Wolves H

Bournemouth A
Vorskla A
Tottenham H

Huddersfield H
Qarabag H
Southampton A

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Qarabag away before a 12:00 kick-off at Fulham. **** off BT Sport. :lol:

Newcastle A
Vorskla H
Everton H

Watford H
Qarabag A
Fulham A

Leicester H (Monday)
Sporting CP A
Crystal Palace A

Liverpool H
Sporting CP H
Wolves H

Bournemouth A
Vorskla A
Tottenham H

Huddersfield H
Qarabag H
Southampton A

Vorskla away three days before the NLD is a bit of a nuisance too.

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
Just a reminder for those living in the U.S. that there will be no English-language TV coverage of the Europa League until the final. Turner has moved it all behind an online paywall. But if you don't mind your Europa League en Espanol, Univision has you covered.

Gonna help me refresh my long-dormant Spanish skills. Screw TBS.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Gonna help me refresh my long-dormant Spanish skills. Screw TBS.

I know what you mean. My Spanish was passable, but I haven't had too much occasion to use it in the past several years. But I do watch some games and Republica Deportivo on Univision sometimes, so I'm not completely out of the loop. Good opportunity to brush up on the listening skills though.

Although, in truth, as long as they help me keep track of players on teams I don't know well, I'm good.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Vorskla on Thursday, Sp**s on Sunday followed by Old Trafford on Wednesday.

Man Utd game may get moved though if one team goes deep in the Caraboa right?

Nightmare scenario with the travelling before the NLD. Hopefully we’ll be in control of the group so leave most of the first teamers behind in London.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Not sure why you people are being so stupid about the schedule. Win the home games and the job is 95 per cent done. A team of youngsters should be able to win at least one of the dodgy away trips. Really, what is the ****ing issue?

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

We will rotate for the EL. Just as we did last season and possibly more so as Emery will want to see his players in competitive action.

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom