• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Europa League Group Stage Draw: Rapid Wien, Molde and Dundalk

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
What a miserable competition this is. A monstrous carbuncle of a tournament in fact.

Ludogrets? I have a few.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
This is arguably the most favourable draw we've ever had. Great opportunity to give them game Time to the likes of Nelson, ESR band and other Hale end lads. Who knows, one of the unknown Hale end lads might have a break out season like saka did last season.

This a great chance for us to get all 18 points in the group stage, we usually struggle to win in the 3rd game and get a goalless draw in replay.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

This a great chance for us to get all 18 points in the group stage, we usually struggle to win in the 3rd game and get a goalless draw in replay.

Is there some particular benefit to get all 18 points, other than winning the group obviously?

I don't care about points at all as long as we win the group and get to rotate players.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Preferential fixture if you top group, but any benefits to all 18 points, nah.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Lets play the kids! The two advantages of the Europa League is that you get to watch your academy players get a run out, and it provides you with an emergency CL entry option if you are struggling in the league. I want to see the likes of ESR, Willock, Nelson in their favoured positions (not forcing ESR/Willock out wide or playing Nelson wing back).

We should be heavily rotating in this league until we get to the latter stages (if we do).

Gunnar

Starting to worry that you are taking the opposition in the EL a bit lightly. I have been an Arsenal fan since THAT FA-cup final in 1979. I am also born and raised in Molde and have experienced great things with Molde FK. I have seen Molde play Champions League against Olympiacos, Porto and Real Madrid. I have also witnessed Molde coming out top of their gtoup in a EL group consisting of Ajaz, Celtic and Fenerbache. Just saying that Arsenal, in their current form, cannot expect any walkover when they come here. I hope Arsenal are through to the next round before they are coming to Molde on the 26.november or else november may be extra black this year...

Gunnar

By the way: Molde's Özil (Magnus Wolff Eikrem) captains the team. 2 new assists in todays 2-1 win against Strømsgodset

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould
Top Bottom