• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Europa League Semi-Finals (Aug 16-17)

sdotzdot

Established Member
I’m loving the football overload.

Had PL fixtures pretty much most days, now EL and CL. Then a quick transfer window to keep you excited and before we know it next season is here, brilliant :drool:

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Ngl, I really rated Emery during his time there. I remember tweeting in April 2015 "Unai Emery of Sevilla is a very promising manager"

Yeah,they played like today.Used to beat big teams in league and fight for top 4 almost every season.Away form was their main problem,while they used to lost many games against weaker teams.

He was one of those managers that is most comfortable to manage clubs in his own country.Happens often tbf.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
ManU got another penalty :rofl::rofl:

Seriously, it's fun and games got, but that cannot continue into the next season, there need to be some investigations on referees in England in particular.

There's clearly bias towards ManU

sdotzdot

Established Member
Maguire for 80m has to be one of the worst pieces of transfer business ever done.
Don’t forget Sanchez, schnderidislein, scheuwinsteiger, falcao. Depay and Di Maria flopping there too.

Rest of their few decent bits of business extremely overpaid, they are absolutely awful in the market.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Webb will in EPL next season for Utd.

Hchb.gif

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when Arsène was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996

Latest posts

Top Bottom