• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Arsenal vs Dundalk | Thursday 29th October | 20:00 GMT| BT Sport 2

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I love how players welcome each other socially distant by giving a fist bump, it’s not like they’ll skin to skin for the rest of the match.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Not this commentator again ffs why?

Watch her tell me which Dundalk players are good and those who aren't.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
opening minutes but already Elneny showing how he is head and shoulders above anyone in our midfield. Commanding the centre circle and setting the tempo...everything goes through him.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I love how players welcome each other socially distant by giving a fist bump, it’s not like they’ll skin to skin for the rest of the match.
There is actually very little close contact in football. Most contact occurs at corners but even then its more grabbing than touching the palms of your hand.

Also fist bumping is a better way of shaking. You very rarely use the front of your hand to touch yourself. You shake someone's hand they touch your palm and fingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A team can attack for too long. The most opportune time for scoring is immediately after repelling an attack, because opponents are then strung out in the wrong half of the field. All the men are expected to play to plan, but not so as to stifle individuality

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom