• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL | Eintracht Frankfurt vs Arsenal | 19/09/19

Result

• Eintracht Frankfurt Win

Votes: 18 36.7%
  • Arsenal Win

Votes: 18 36.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 13 26.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Late to the match and just seeing the lineup. It's official, no one can convince me that Emery and Xhaka isn't fücking. It's the only explanation as to why he plays every game. I guess he'll tell us after the match that he couldn't start Ceballos because it was too cold.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Yeah, Nelson needs to get his head in place. Saka is breathing down his kneck already I think.

Why the midfield too open one pass and they facing our defense

0_Premier-League-Crystal-Palace-v-Arsenal.jpg

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Don’t understand how there can be a midfield three but the opposition still has so much space and time on the ball.

Might as well go with a two and throw another a man up if you’re not gonna put pressure on the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom