• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Group Stage: Arsenal v FC Vorskla Poltava | September 20, 2018 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

vijay

Hates Guendouzi for no reason
i bet some old codger in the crowd is turning to his neighbour and saying, I remember a time, when we had champions league every year, season upon season, for decades.....those were the years.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I think wenger given Nelson willock start niles too
This was the team:
  • Ospina
  • Holding (Kolasinac HT sub)
  • Mertesacker
  • Monreal
  • Bellerín
  • Elneny
  • Iwobi
  • Maitland-Niles
  • Walcott
  • Giroud
  • Sánchez
In bold are the guys who were starting PL games around the time, just like today there's only Sokratis/Monreal/Auba/Torreira who would be first XI players for sure

This lineup isn't very different in terms of first-teamers to the one Wenger played in the first EL fixture last season but the usual ****s on here won't mention that

I also wanted Wenger to play a couple of more youngsters last season, there are multiple posts from me about that. So I will keep complaining. EL group stages is good stages to try at least 2-3 youngsters in the line up.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
I'm happy to see that even though Arsène has gone UEFA is still trying to fück us over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom