• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Group Stage: Arsenal v FC Vorskla Poltava | September 20, 2018 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

vijay

Hates Guendouzi for no reason
woah...the stadium is really empty.... should have stuck a Kroenke Out banner there strategically near a camera..... why waste this.

Nothing spectacular. Boring.

Neither Elneny and Welbeck should be starting these games. We should be brave enough to use these spaces for youngsters!

All in all everyone on average rating bar Iwobi who is our best player so far!

Bergkamp1988

Iwobi is doing a great job dribbling and running on the left but aside from his assist, his decision making is still pretty bad.

Mkhi is semi transparent

Sokratis is amazing

And ol' daddy Lichtsteiner is here and that's great. He is such a reassuring figure. Exactly the kind of experienced player we need in our starting 11 every weekend.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Ok half.

Smith-Rowe and Nketiah on for Welbeck and Elneny.

Iwobi has been very good. Torreira very solid. Lichtsteiner and Sokratis proactive.

Mhki flaky as usual. Could argue for him being taken off too.

Gursha

Couldnt even start to say how many disappointments i see in this...
Mr average El neny again doing nothing.
Iwobi is bright, but a bit of a steam head at times
Miki is sooo sloppy
Welbeck has the best seat in the house to watch the game, he literally ball watching for a few moves, only his lack of eagerness made us lose the ball

I really hope we'll batter them in the second half, this has been so uninspiring, everyones afraid to do risky passes and dribbles...

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Sokratis proving me wrong so far in his Arsenal career, good to see

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
They playing 6-3-1 so boring play open ffs nobody expecting you to win enjoy yourself

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Sokratis has been a really positive surprise for me during the last few games, he is a monster in this game as well. Looks fast, intelligent and tough. Same with Lichsteiner, we have made some very clever signings it seems.

The two Arsenal defenders in which I have complete faith.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
surprised so many were and still are against playing Neny or Welbz in such games. these games are all about them, good to see them getting minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom