• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Group Stage: Sporting CP v Arsenal | October 25, 2018 17:55 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction for the Joel Campbell Wasn't Good Enough for Either Derby?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CJJ

Established Member
Can he get a red card after the game based on TV pictures? I don't know the rules about this in EL.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Can he get a red card after the game based on TV pictures? I don't know the rules about this in EL.
After his mistake for the goal, I'm hoping he plays at the Emirates

Plutarch

Pleased with another win, even though we didn't play that well. Still, we left out quite a few important players so I suppose it was a good enough performance.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Today our streak finally came to an end... we couldn't score more than one goal...

In other news 11 WINS IN A ROW!!!

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
I feel so confident about our team even we struggle in the first half.

Weird feeling. I feel like we are really deadly like the old Chelsea (with Lampard terry and Drogba) even when they struggled you know they were going to sort it out at the end.

TriniGunner

Pleased with another win, even though we didn't play that well. Still, we left out quite a few important players so I suppose it was a good enough performance.

I like winning games like these. We didn't play our 1st 11, we didn't play at our best but we found a way to get 3 points. That's all you need sometimes because the more you win, the more the feeling is ingrained in the players. In the near future, we'd have a team or a bunch or players who would want to win at any cost and that is what we want. It's what made Fergie's Utd.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
That's not the issue

Lukaku has 4, Welbeck has 5
There was no other issue either. He was one of our best players. Sporting never really came out and we had the ball for the majority of the game. His passing was key to opening the up. It wasn't about him running round like a headless chicken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

An Arsenal fan, when you finish fourth, will say, “Hey, we’ve been in the top four for twenty years. We want to win the league!”. They don’t care that Manchester City or Chelsea have spent 300 or 400 million euros. They just want to beat them.
But if you finish fifteenth two years running, they will be happy if you finish fourth after that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom