• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL QF 1st Leg: Arsenal v CSKA Moscow | April 5, 2018 20:05 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Mkhi knee injury out for Southampton game hopefully nothing serious. And ospina 2-3 weeks out

Eduardo_da_Silva

Mesut deserves to take us to next level. He is that good. Ramseys runs are phenomenal and Lac is a killer. Miki is a player that makes players around him better. So so fluid and really sorry for the injur.

Our defending on the other hand pure ****. Need a comanding CB as fast as possible.

Xhaka wasnt bad today but Jack was atrocious.

Still cant comprehend just how good Golovin played. Goal aside he was by far the best player in the russian team.

If 10 milion price tag was true it should be a no brainer.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Should be enough. Shame we didn't get a couple more, it was there for the taking. The goal we gave away was risible. Özil, Rambo, Laca excellent... that second Ramsey goal, sublime.

Wilshere is playing for his new contract, away from the Arsenal... should have been subbed for Elneny at half-time and he just got worse.

We don't need to be at full strength against Southampton. What a joke club they've turned into. And Mark Hughes is an even bigger joke. He's mastered the art of talking complete waffle with conviction.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

We don't need to be at full strength against Southampton. What a joke club they've turned into. And Mark Hughes is an even bigger joke. He's mastered the art of talking complete waffle with conviction.

They’ll need a result. Hope we play some of the kids with Auba, that games gonna be intense.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
All our league games are meaningless at the moment but playing against Southampton who are s**t should put 3past them

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Southampton? Play Auba, Iwobi, Kola and Chambers. Maitland-Niles, Welbz and a few kids. Laca needs 45 minutes. Play Mertesacker for goodness sake, he's getting paid tens of thousands of pounds every week as a player. Use him. Don't risk anyone who is needed in Moscow.

HBL

Established Member
Cech - 7
Bellerin - 7
Mustafi - 5
Koscielny - 7
Monreal - 8
Xhaka - 9
Wilshere - 6
Ramsey - 10
Özil - 10
Lacazette - 9
Mkhi - 8

Reactions: Ara

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Missed the game, what was Wilshere's contribution? Not a lot, from what people are saying. Also I know his freekick was sublime, but how did Golovin do?

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Missed the game, what was Wilshere's contribution? Not a lot, from what people are saying. Also I know his freekick was sublime, but how did Golovin do?
Wilshere was involved in the first goal and didn't start badly but as the game went on he kept giving the ball away and making bad decisions, going for showy drives where the CSKA players were thickest and losing possession. He was a liability.

Longy

Wilshere was involved in the first goal and didn't start badly but as the game went on he kept giving the ball away and making bad decisions, going for showy drives where the CSKA players were thickest and losing possession. He was a liability.

Our whole midfield was very poor defensively, a better team would of ripped us up. Even they moved through the middle very easily.
They are pretty poor

Ramsey's goals were good and the front 3 were immaculate but it's the guts of the midfield and Mustafi that will bring us down.

One of if not most enjoyable games to watch this season tho.

BobP

Memri Fan
Mesut deserves to take us to next level. He is that good. Ramseys runs are phenomenal and Lac is a killer. Miki is a player that makes players around him better. So so fluid and really sorry for the injur.

Our defending on the other hand pure ****. Need a comanding CB as fast as possible.

Xhaka wasnt bad today but Jack was atrocious.

Still cant comprehend just how good Golovin played. Goal aside he was by far the best player in the russian team.

If 10 milion price tag was true it should be a no brainer.

Have had an eye on Golovin ever since we were linked with him a while ago.

Exceptional little player.

LG10

Some great attacking play, but thats to be expected against a championship quality cska.

More worried about our defending, musa was tearing us apart ffs. Werner and griezmann would destroy us if we defend like this.

Golovin looks top class, I'd sign him as a wilshere replacement.

say yes

forum master baiter
I’m fed up pretending otherwise, this is such an awful competition.

Pumping these dead teams isn’t even fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom