• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Round of 32 2nd Leg: Arsenal (1) v Benfica (1) | Thursday February 25 | KO: 17:55 UTC | BT Sport

Who Advances To The Round of 16?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
What?

In 180 minutes against us they had 2 decent chances from open play. One was the goal off the Ceballos screwup and the other was the late post which was actually offside. They had nothing at all in the first game.

Quality chances in open play were about 12-2 in these two games. They scored off a BS penalty, a wonder free kick, and a Ceballos brain fart.
yeah right

Iceman10

Established Member
To be honest I’m not sure about bigging up credit for Willian with that assist. He just passed the ball. It was a good pass but it would have been forgotten if it wasn’t for Tierney doing so much after receiving the ball.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Why should I be happy we won? Arteta is proving game after game he’s not the right man for the job and this **** show we’ve just produced confirms that regardless of result and all it means is he stays longer and eventually fails. Any decent team slaps us.

We haven’t seen improvement all season.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
A horrible performance over two legs and especially tonight. Thanks go mainly to Saka. He carried us in the same way Cesc did as a kid. Well done to Auba for the goals but he really should have scored that first chance last week. Thanks to Tierney who is barely fit. What a strike. His celebration reminded me of Santi's in the cup final vs Hull. A word to Willian who was decent in attack and actually looked quick with the way some players were strolling. I hope this spells the end of Ceballos. Madrid don't want him and neither should we. I hope we fluke a win in this comp and sack Arteta the next day. The players are playing timid and that's on him. Worse than Rioch.
Sensational post

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The one good thing Arteta did today was get him off as soon as he gifted the second goal. Atrocious. But to be fair it comes from this culture of constantly passing the ball back.

I’m glad someone said this. Cedric v Villa too.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Nerve wrecking game.

Shambolic defending by Luiz and Gabriel tonight, I'd like Holdini and Mari in place the next match.

Ceballos was the player producing the most positive stuff in the first half; creating or heavily involed in all our attacking movements and defensively working hard. However Ceballos was responsible for giving away the free kick that lead to their first and what a total **** up by him for their second.

Tierney MOTM for me, great offensively and defensively. Lead the team to the come back.

Saka as always a constant threat and twoo nice assists.

Ødegaard is is such smart, tidy and technical player.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
To be honest I’m not sure about bigging up credit for Willian with that assist. He just passed the ball. It was a good pass but it would have been forgotten if it wasn’t for Tierney doing so much after receiving the ball.
Exactly. It's just a stat at this point rather than it being a genuine assist.

say yes

forum master baiter
Are you even happy we won bro? Seemed to use it as some sort of weird excuse to jump in and letting loose with the indirects.

Just sad that this is the “I told you so” moment you’ve had to get to. I can think the manager is a bum and still support the club.

Pretty clear distinction for me, not the mental gymnastics you seem to have to go through.
You must have missed my question; I asked where I said it wasn't a slog? :lol:

Or you just gonna sit there shouting nonsense into my mentions all evening because you're upset Arsenal won a game?

I'm happy either way, just let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary
Top Bottom