• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL SF 2nd Leg: Valencia (1) v Arsenal (3) | May 9, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,536
  • Views 103,422

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I've quickly learned that a lot of these Wenger fans aren't actual Arsenal fans. There's many hoping the team doesn't do well because it makes Wenger look better, apparently.

lol. I will then just pretend we are playing beautiful football then and defending like champions.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Auba’s goal was superb, Laca’s shot was better than I thought too . . lovely bend and hit the post. Özil some lovely cool passing. Those three would fit into any team.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
I've quickly learned that a lot of these Wenger fans aren't actual Arsenal fans. There's many hoping the team doesn't do well because it makes Wenger look better, apparently.
I think that applies to very few people. Perfectly possible to still feel very attached to Wenger and support Arsenal just as passionately as before.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Keep it tight let them go sideways and backwards. Amn stay back. And weve got this. If they get a second then I think we are a bit ****ed.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Loftus-Cheek scoring for Chelsea. They'd have done so much better if he started more games for them.

Doesn't he have chronic back problems? I think Özil had back problems also, but him not playing is Emery's fault of course, like everything else. :)

Vardy9

Bar that time we went route 1 and scored, killed Valencias momentum and has hopefully killed the tie. The next bit of possession retained was from the centre circle.
True we scored off the route 1. But I always feel the only way to counter a press is going wide. Which always starts from the back with a goalkeeper who is confident on the ball. Our full backs have actually been trained to hug the touch line but Cech always boots it at any sniff of pressure. Which leaves the center midfield wide open. Allowing them to counter our already exposed shape.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Keep it tight let them go sideways and backwards. Amn stay back. And weve got this. If they get a second then I think we are a bit ****ed.
I hope we stop giving the ball away we need to hold the ball better here

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Wenger was here their whole life. When he left it gave them daddy issues.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
AMN was lucky this was not a PL game refereed by some **** English referee.
Let's clear this up from now, Xhaka didn't give away the penalty for reaching with his hand, he gave away the penalty for clipping the feet in the box. It was a clear cut penalty and Xhaka was a dummy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom