• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UK Transfer Deadline Day Summer 2018

If you could only sign one player on DD, what position would it be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Congratulations to Fulham,West Ham and Everton who have owned this window. Of the biggest clubs, Liverpool and Chelsea have bought quality. I will look at our window with some disappointment. Torreira and Guendouzi aside, I'm underwhelmed. Our CB's don't inspire. There's still doubt over Ramsey and some deadwood to shift. Signing Dembele would only paper over the cracks and even with our January window, I'm less than satisfied. We are in for a battle but I fully support Emery and hope he can get us a cup and CL again at the very least.
As for Sp**s, no business at all. Anything Wenger can do, they think they can do better :lol:

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
It will take a few years for us to repair damage done by Wenger and co. We suffered on the field which has brought us close to Burnley and far away from elite Europe clubs, and that is now reflecting on investments in the squad. The club spent huge money 2 years ago and resale value of these players is maybe one third of what we have paid for them.

New management did some good things this window with investment in midfield position and goalie, addition of Lich was also great.
I also think they did some bad things, like buying Papastathopoulos and keeping Ramsey, but both of them could prove me wrong over the season.

We are also quite lucky with 5 youngsters that should add more value to this team without any investment in them, that could save us some 200mil in the future if they fulfill their potential.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Whats astonishing about Fulhams spending is that it was all done without selling anyone. The same can probably be said for Wolves. Both are looking to leap frog the majority of bottom half teams in one transfer window. Will be interesting to see how they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom