• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Problem with sacking Emery is that people will jump all over the new guy if he’s not an overnight success.

People who are calling for Emery's head do not understand the deep rooted problems with our squad. I would go on to say that it goes beyond the squad into the boardroom as well.

Our actions during the off season will tell us where we are in terms of our desire to improve as a club. How we behave from day 1 will tell us all we need to know.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

I’m backing him for next season. But you can’t deny he’s done terrible now.
Fair enough. Yeah, he has made plenty of mistakes this season, but what sometimes goes on in the heads of the players is beyond any help.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I don’t blame him. He got a squad with holes everywhere. Any team with two wingers has better wingers than us because at least they have them. He made mistakes himself too, yes, but it’s not the full story.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
The club and manager will have to be honest with the fans if they go on a youth project. It could work.
If they were honest about going on a full rebuild with youngsters it would be fine, but trying selling that to the season ticket holders paying big money. Not sure what the current strategy is tbf, seems like the squad was just thrown together with no real plan or vision.

progman07

Established Member
Think about it mate, this is his era, not Wengers anymore, if he wants to sell 4-5 of our players & bring a few of his players in ( which he has to ) doesn't that make sense?
I doubt he wouldn't replace Mustafi with a world class defender tomorrow if he had a chance. He obviously has no significant power on deciding how much we spend and how - this isn't the Wenger era as you said anymore.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

The club and manager will have to be honest with the fans if they go on a youth project. It could work.
This is not hockey where you can tank and draft the best young players. Our academy isn’t producing the best players for years now and we’re not playing at a level where they can develop. Cut the dead wood, the brain dead and the misfits and start by at least filling the holes in the squad.

say yes

forum master baiter
Next 10 pages will be Wenger lovers bashing Emery.

Can't wait.

****** will run the roost for a few days but at least we haven’t had to read their trash posts for much of the season.

No point getting worked up over it, they’re not convincing anyone. We all know who, and what, they are.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I do Mkhiubt he wouldn't replace Mustafi with a world class defender tomorrow if he had a chance. He obviously has no significant power on deciding how much we spend and how - this isn't the Wenger era as you said anymore.
Unfortunately he'll have to keep quite a few players in ( a few I wont mind) but I hope he gets rid of a few at least. I want him to get rid of Mustafi, Mkhitaryan, El Neny (as much as I like him.)

GDeep™

League is very weak
Doesn’t matter what’s posted here, reality is now that his honeymoon is over and fans will start turning on him.

This is the reality of the modern game.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Well I can blame Emery for one thing...our set up.

We can't defend, you know we can't defend, likely all of the teams in the league know we can't defend, heck I bet my deceased ancestors know we can't defend, yet in every single away game in this last 8 game run we've set up on the counter, we have not pressed and we have afforded the opposition several chances to score against us. F*cking woeful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There is no chance of Sol ever leaving for Arsenal. He is a Spurs fan and there is not a hope in hell of him playing in an Arsenal shirt.

David Buchler, Tottenham Vice-Chairman, 2001

Latest posts

Top Bottom