• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
I would hope this was Emery‘s last game but Raul Sanllehi is committed to keep and bring his Spanish mates at the club.

No hope for the future, it‘s almost as if Wenger never left.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
It won't happen but the club should sound out Allegri

I raised the subject before and now I'm fully convinced that, if a better manager was somehow available and attainable, I'd sack Unai in a heart beat.

Hopefully he is backed in the transfer window, but I doubt we'll see something vastly superior to what this team displayed this season. We need more changes than the board is willing to make and that'll be necessary to change this rut we're in.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
We went from getting spanked by Man City in a mickey mouse cup final to getting spanked by a **** team like Chelsea in a European final. Natural progression for this **** club tbh.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

A new guy isn't suddenly go to work miracles, squad is sh*t.

Still these last few months have been totally embarrassing.

Beast Incarnate

I said I'll give him a season and I'll stick by that, despite the horrific performances the last couple of months.

Next season is make it break for him though as far as I'm concerned.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
If your opinion on Emery has changed after tonight you have to wonder wtf you’ve been watching all season.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
I'll leave aside, and sack him for starting Cech alone. Absolute disgrace of a decision.
Think Leno would've stopped Giroud's goal, to be honest.

The end of this season has been horrible. Can't believe how badly we've played. When it's mattered most we've **** the bed. I was hoping we didn't have to worry about psychology building this offseason and we could just focus on adding serious talent, but that isn't going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom