• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Imagine deciding to give youth a chance with 12 minutes to go and being 4-1 down in a European final. And although Willock will have been delighted to get on it's disgraceful from Emery.

Wengysaurus

I dont wanna hear good ebening tonight. Shocking performance in a final when we had time to prepare for the game. Felt like we had no idea other than trying to get the full backs to create the chances

RacingPhoton

Established Member
I'll leave aside, and sack him for starting Cech alone. Absolute disgrace of a decision.
Yeah. People here are praising him like anything. He should have definitely done better in two of the goals. This sentimental attachment towards players was what screwed up Wenger in his final years. I thought Unai will be ruthless. And here he is, repeating the same mistake.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

He's not gonna do much now. Too much in the squad needs changing and we won't finish top 4 anyways. Might as well give Freddie a go and hope some of our young players turn into world beaters. We're not getting back into the CL under Emery now, not with our budget and not with our current players. Too much needs to be done in order to suite what he wants.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Think Leno would've stopped Giroud's goal, to be honest.

The end of this season has been horrible. Can't believe how badly we've played. When it's mattered most we've **** the bed. I was hoping we didn't have to worry about psychology building this offseason and we could just focus on adding serious talent, but that isn't going to happen.
Leno would have stopped Giroud's goal and even the fourth goal where Cech was waving his hands upwards in the air while the ball was going to his left.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

I've come full circle on him. From being happy with him a few months ago to not bothered if he stays or goes. But in the last month I've had enough. The shambolic end to the season from the Palace game onwards has finished me.

There's a chance he has only next season left so I'm all for binning him now. I just can't see it getting any better.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Stop with Allegri.

We need an manager who is playing the Arsenal way. Allegri is the italian Emery.

Emery will get another season, but at the end:

- lost at home in the Carabao Cup against Sp**s
- lost at home in the FA Cup against United
- bottled the Top 4 against Midtable and Bottom Table Clubs
- lost the final clearly and deservedly against Chelsea.

- our football was absolutely dire to watch, we performed often over xG and xP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom