• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Can' wait to see my manager on the sidelines agains for some monday night footie. Blessings.
Yes, can't wait to see our side go with a "sh!t your pants" type tactics and formation to flipping Sheffield United.
Although, having said that, we should be cautious here as they concede very little..

At the risk of not being AM typical hyperbole I'm going to quitely hopp back on the fence and see if Unai can change my mind.

COYG!!!

Iceman10

Established Member
I see I’ve triggered the Emery defense league. Have a good day!

Anyone who disagrees with you must love Emery or is part of Emery's defence league. This is your framing, and it is rather intellectually lazy.

Alternative theory: Maybe these people who disagree with you are just fans of Arsenal and are being pragmatic in calculating what is best for Arsenal. They are not major fans of Emery but they see him worst case as a caretaker/steward, and there is nothing massively wrong with that if we get back into CL football asap. As explained previously a toxic atmosphere at this point is only counterproductive. I don't care so much about Emery as I do the transfer budget for next summer to get this squad closer to Liverpool and City. The budget obviously will be boosted by CL qualification.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Anyone who disagrees with you must love Emery or is part of Emery's defence league. This is your framing, and it is rather intellectually lazy.

Alternative theory: Maybe these people who disagree with you are just fans of Arsenal and are being pragmatic in calculating what is best for Arsenal. They are not major fans of Emery but they see him worst case as a caretaker/steward, and there is nothing massively wrong with that if we get back into CL football asap. As explained previously a toxic atmosphere at this point is only counterproductive. I don't care so much about Emery as I do the transfer budget for next summer to get this squad closer to Liverpool and City. The budget obviously will be boosted by CL qualification.
No, no, you are either Absolute zero at -273.15C or you're Absolute hot at 1420000000000000000000000000000000C.
No in between on AM;)

Happent o agree with your 'delusion' though:)

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi

Not true at all, I’ve held many discussions with Emery fans but when people call me stupid and a child, for my opinion then how do you expect me to respond? Throw insults back? No, I just wish them a good day and move on.

I agree that there are no real Emery fans, but they defend his actions to the point that they sound like ones. Most of them defend him because he dropped Özil to prove that he knows what he’s doing. I also see him as a caretaker and hope that Raul Sanllehi pushes for an elite manager next season. That’s why I don’t get why people get so defensive with him.

We will get CL football, no doubt. We have a CL squad. Chelsea are young and have an inexperienced manager plus had a transfer ban, Man Utd are crap. Emery would have to be colossally f*ck up not to reach CL football next year. Still doesn’t mean we should continue together after that. Because we will be back to the EL again with the football he plays, once Chelsea/Man Utd get their sh*t together. With CL football, we should use the opportunity and attract a CL manager, that’s all.

Thank you for the nice post.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I see I’ve triggered the Emery defense league. Have a good day!

No, I just cringe when someone on here behaves like a primary school kid. I agree its good to have a laugh on AM but "fan boy" I haven't heard since, well since I was at primary school.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
No, I just cringe when someone on here behaves like a primary school kid. I agree its good to have a laugh on AM but "fan boy" I haven't heard since, well since I was at primary school.
I’m sorry that you got affected so much by a tongue in cheek comment. Wish you a wonderful day!

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Can't believe the fan boys are crumbling over being called fan boys. The poor football is even effecting their emotions, but the Stockholm syndrome means they take it out on the rest of us.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Feel sorry for any gay posters/lurkers
I don't, I feel angry on their behalf. No idea why the mods aren't sorting this out. I don't like Emery but the homophobic slurs from many of his detractors are cringe worthy. Thought the world had evolved in mentality since the 60s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom