• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steps

Has he been fired yet?
DHOiwog.gif

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Surely he has lost the dressing room? Or at least enough of it to be beyond repair? Especially those that are mates with Özil.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Surely he has lost the dressing room? Or at least enough of it to be beyond repair? Especially those that are mates with Özil.

If the Ornstein reports are to believed then he has lost part of the dressing room. I don't see how you can come back from that.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
When journalists like Matt Law and Jason Burt start coming out with these sorts of stories, you know it's a matter of when and not if the manager
goes.

Yeah, he needs to get the sack now. I don't care much about Lacazette, though I do like him as a player, but having to sell Aubameyang - or worse - having to give him an OTT contract and end up in an Özil-like situation if the contract is too long/expensive, is pretty bad.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Letting the guy we don't understand one word of to explain this delicate situation.

Great PR move, Arsenal.

Hanging him out to dry, I like it.

Though I think that he's only going to do the same thing as he does with Özil and deflect it and say we're handling it internally. Xhaka is starting v. Wolves and we all know it.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
It makes absolutely no sense to let him see off the season at this point. The quicker we get rid the better. He's a complete fraud for gods sake. He's so out of his depth, Krusty the Clown would suit the job better.

The likelyhood of us getting anything above 2 points in our next two games is a grand total of big fat zero. Sack the fecker now and build from scratch.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

Yeah, he needs to get the sack now. I don't care much about Lacazette, though I do like him as a player, but having to sell Aubameyang - or worse - having to give him an OTT contract and end up in an Özil-like situation if the contract is too long/expensive, is pretty bad.
Mourinho at United last season is an apt comparison: they were planning to sack him after a match on October 6, but they backed out and waited another two months before pulling the trigger. They only missed out on CL football by 6 points, it's not a huge leap to think that if they'd made the change earlier they could've got 4th.

Would be a shame to look back at the end of the season and think the club made a similar mistake with Emery.

OSBK

Established Member
Quicker put the better.

Looking at our season so far

A loss against pool and carrotcake cup over.
Chelsea current form, leicester and any form from Sp**s means top 4 is going to be super hard.
Palace have a better back 4 than us fact.
We have 200 mill strikeforce that has gone missing 3 prem league games in a row.
Our owner was in the same city and went to watch NFL rather than even come to arsenal for even a minute.
We have been ridiculed by media and pundits all season, the fans have had enough and we are the bad guys.
We have a captain who has sunk as many games as uncle albert has sunk ships.
We have a manager who looks more like dracula than dracula does.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️

This is my worry. Thus why he needs to go now.

pikey2000

Draws or losses against wolves and Leicester and hes gone I'd say, club cant afford to miss out on top four and then lose Auba and Laca, would set us back years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Young players need freedom of expression to develop as creative players... they should be encouraged to try skills without fear of failure.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom