Unai Emery

Discussion in 'Arsenal History' started by say yes, Dec 20, 2019.

1. say yes

say yes To Sweet Soulful House Music

2. kraphtous

kraphtous Raul Stanllehi

Really glad to see him out of the club. Unbelievable that the clowns at the club considered a new contract for him.

Wish him good luck elsewhere.

3. berric

berric Well-Known Member

The man acted with class throughout his time here.

I supported him during the first season but towards the end there were signs that couldn't be ignored.

Hope he'll take some time and kick-start his career. Might do well in Italy or back in Spain.

CaseUteinberger and GoonerJeeves like this.
  4. Riou

Riou Non-Stop Nostalgia

A good coach, just didn't suit what we wanted, nothing but time for him though, very nice man.

Also has to be said that many of these players should be sold, and aren't good enough, like Emery...but unlike Emery, some have conducted themselves very poorly, I have never looked forward to a squad getting ripped apart, like I have this one!

5. GoonerJeeves

GoonerJeeves Up The Terriers

He conducted himself with dignity and class. Shame it did not work out. I wish him well.

CaseUteinberger likes this.
  6. blaze_of_glory

blaze_of_glory Moderator Moderator

Great interview. Sad how it went with him here, some truly baffling decisions (that maybe could have been made more clear if not for the language barrier), but some things just aren't meant to be.

7. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

8. Notorious Big

Notorious Big Drunka In Friend Zone

They want so badly to sack Jardim :rofl:

American_Gooner likes this.
  9. Flying Okapis

Flying Okapis Most Well-Known Member

Someone on this forum wanted Jardim here a week or two ago

Notorious Big likes this.
  10. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid Dishonest To His Federation

Good man Emery! Wish him all the best!

11. lamby22

lamby22 Well-Known Member

Has done an interview with MARCA. Blaming the fans for throwing him out. And having the hard neck to say having four captains was a problem - obviously forgetting that was his brainchild.

12. GoonerJeeves

GoonerJeeves Up The Terriers

Football can be a brutal business. There is no doubt that he had to go, but he is clearly a decent man.

13. GDeep™

GDeep™ Wrong, But Rarely

Most people are decent people so that’s neither here or there.

Emery was a bum at his job, just like Raul and others were bums at their jobs, which has now left us mid table, missing out on CL again and falling further behind our rivals.

The massive decline is clear to see. You can safely say we won’t finish top 4 next season either.

celestis and albakos like this.
  14. kraphtous

kraphtous Raul Stanllehi

Big dick Raul is doing a much worse job than Emery tbh, he signed Emery in the first place, wanted to extend Emery despite bottling everything at the end of the season, signed 200m worth of talent and yet we look worse, left us with no money to spend— having to scrape for loan deals in the Brazilian league.

No one there to question him though as he has surrounded himself with yes men who don‘t want to get thrown out like Mislintat and the others were.

<<reed>> and hydrofluoric acid like this.
  15. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid Dishonest To His Federation

Weird to blame the fans. I mean for example here on AM Emery still had the mods and their attack dogs Championing him even if there were two months since last win.

16. GDeep™

GDeep™ Wrong, But Rarely

@American_Gooner @yousif_arsenal

17. American_Gooner

18. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

Nope last thing he need to blame is fans yes fans could turn against manager quick but the performance was in decline since April and he didn't improve it even after raul edu got him good players in summer.

hydrofluoric acid likes this.
  19. American_Gooner

20. Notorious Big

Notorious Big Drunka In Friend Zone

He teases him even after job at Arsenal :rofl:

NieThePiet and American_Gooner like this.