• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Why was Arteta, with no manager experience, just "given" the control? There has to be something which he did which Unai couldn't.
The ability to speak fluent English. Arteta was much better at communicating with the American owners and the board. The Arsenal has always been an upper class club and someone who don’t speak fluent English will always struggle

HattoriHanzo

Unfortunately this isn't a yes man. Low on the foodchain yes, but the guy was quite vocal about his likes and dislikes which is the opposite of a yes man.

^ THIS is a yes man, something Unai and Wenger have never done to my knowledge.

Emery literally said I want Mustafi and Elneny to go and wanted Ramsey to stay who was not offered an extension, on what planet does this make him a yes man? You and Tom aren't making any sense.

Pepe was never a starter under Emery anyways, if we are to look at actions like you guys do with Arteta.
Why should Arteta complain about Kroenkes, when they bring him players he wants?
Wenger didn't have to praise them, he was well known and respected figure before they arrived.

And why would Emery praise them when they didn't listen to what he wants?
All this doesn't prove that Emery wasn't "yes man" in Arsenal.

We should rather ask why Kroenkes listen to Arteta, and why they didn't listen to Emery?

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Why should Arteta complain about Kroenkes, when they bring him players he wants?
Wenger didn't have to praise them, he was well known and respected figure before they arrived.

And why would Emery praise them when they didn't listen to what he wants?
All this doesn't prove that Emery wasn't "yes man" in Arsenal.

We should rather ask why Kroenkes listen to Arteta, and why they didn't listen to Emery?

Yep great.

Tom349

So? The team that won the FA Cup who did Arteta sign? This was used as something to defend Arteta when he finished 8th twice so I don't even see the relevance to your argument here.

We have no idea how much of a say Arteta had on Özil's axing do we? Unless you have quotes?

Özil did a few things that would anger those above Arteta's rank like his China comments, the pay reductions and the redundancies. Stuff Arteta doesn't control now as a manager let alone coach at the time.

That doesn't make you a yes man, you are instead describing rank and hierarchy.

Emery requests Zaha but he gets Pepe instead and if he expresses Özil is a problem and he sticks around, how does this make him weak or a yes man?

How on earth do you know that the higher ups hadn't learned from Emery and decided to back Arteta with Özil the 2nd time around?

Does it matter? It's a cup tournament and we rode out luck something that is completely different to a 38 game season. He finished 8th with that team and proceeded to spend 70m in the summer transfer window on Partey who was rarely available in the first half of the season and a raw Gabriel. More or less that team was same level of quality as the team Emery left. In the second half of that season with a fit Partey, ESR and Ødegaard on loan we showed signs of being a team capable of being top 4.

The only thing worth noting that every time he has been given funds to improve the team, the results and data has improved.

As to your particular point Arteta already had gained control before winning the FA Cup.

Ignore Özil then, explain Guendouzi and Auba.

In the real world maybe not but in the footballing world it absolutely does. If you're someone whos voice is worth hearing then you will be heard and Arteta is heard. Someone who commands respect while Emery has managed two big clubs and both group of players were laughing at him behind his back. Both clubs the people above him made decisions for him, in the football world that is a yes man.

Tom349

Unfortunately this isn't a yes man. Low on the foodchain yes, but the guy was quite vocal about his likes and dislikes which is the opposite of a yes man.

^ THIS is a yes man, something Unai and Wenger have never done to my knowledge.

Emery literally said I want Mustafi and Elneny to go and wanted Ramsey to stay who was not offered an extension, on what planet does this make him a yes man? You and Tom aren't making any sense.

Pepe was never a starter under Emery anyways, if we are to look at actions like you guys do with Arteta.

**** me clutching at straws here. Arteta asked about the investment of the Kronkes of which there was considerable investment answers the question honestly and rightly praised their level of involvement and commitment.

Once again ignoring context, traditional theme with you. Arteta has also wanted players to go but its not as a simple, some guys we had to pay to leave cause they were a distraction while others like Cedric and El Neny can be professionals in the back ground.

So let me get this straight Emery who didn't want Pepe allowed the club to make him our highest transfer at the time instead of standing up for himself and getting what he wanted or at least someone he would work with. YES ****ING MAN.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

**** me clutching at straws here. Arteta asked about the investment of the Kronkes of which there was considerable investment answers the question honestly and rightly praised their level of involvement and commitment.

Once again ignoring context, traditional theme with you. Arteta has also wanted players to go but its not as a simple, some guys we had to pay to leave cause they were a distraction while others like Cedric and El Neny can be professionals in the back ground.

So let me get this straight Emery who didn't want Pepe allowed the club to make him our highest transfer at the time instead of standing up for himself and getting what he wanted or at least someone he would work with. YES ****ING MAN.

Professionals in the background. :lol:

You have no idea what Emery said behind the scenes.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Emery lost out to Chelsea, the same team Mikel beat to win the FA cup. Why could nt Emery beat Chelsea in the final? And no Mikel's greatest success is not winning that FA cup. That is now, when we are a stronger team where the players we are linked to are top players. that is success. And no, he did not win it with Wenger's players. 4 out of starting 11 were not Wenger players. and then there were Auba and Laca who joined as Wenger was leaving Arsenal. And then Emiliano Martinez, his success was Wenger's? I admire Wenger, but don t peddle rubbish to smear our most successful time since 2015. If you do not realize that then you go learn the history of this club. because you do not look like you can understand present or the past..
I understand Mik spent 250 million and made the club worse and saddled us with the stupidest transfer i can ever remember. Mik spends money and fails at winning trophies. He didn’t win the FA cup with his own players he was hired in winter, Wenger and Emery’s players. And the players who won it for him Emi and Auba he threw away because he is an emotional karen and replaced them with cr.p

HattoriHanzo

I understand Mik spent 250 million and made the club worse and saddled us with the stupidest transfer i can ever remember. Mik spends money and fails at winning trophies. He didn’t win the FA cup with his own players he was hired in winter, Wenger and Emery’s players. And the players who won it for him Emi and Auba he threw away because he is an emotional karen and replaced them with cr.p
So what if he won FA cup with players from previous managers?
It means he was capable to adapt to them and actually win a trophy.
Without money spent on new players.
Which also means that he isn't so bad as you keep repeating.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member

Yeah sure Mik is the emotional Karen here.

Farzad Stoned

So what if he won FA cup with players from previous managers?
It means he was capable to adapt to them and actually win a trophy.
Without money spent on new players.
Which also means that he isn't so bad as you keep repeating.
Ok if he is capable why doesn’t he win it with the 800 million he has spent and 4 years time he has had? Mik is the stupidest and most overrated manager i know of. He destroys seasons by falling in love with total cr.p players who don’t perform. How can the kai/Holding/Willian lover know sh.t about football? I don’t care if he played it all his life, if you play those three enough to destroy your season you can’t rate players, period, end of story. Holding can not get a game for Palace. This bozo started him over and over in a titoe run

Farzad Stoned

Yeah sure Mik is the emotional Karen here.
Yes, he threw away a top 3-5 keeper so he could be top Alpha male. Fool, total bozo. He should not even be allowed to manage he is so stupid and such fraud. Most overrated nothing since Trump

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Yes, he threw away a top 3-5 keeper so he could be top Alpha male. Fool, total bozo. He should not even be allowed to manage he is so stupid and such fraud. Most overrated nothing since Trump

Fergie sold Jaap Stam because he wanted to be alpha male, bought players like Djemba Djemba and Kleberson.

Anyway, why the **** am I trying to reason with you..

Farzad Stoned

Fergie sold Jaap Stam because he wanted to be alpha male, bought players like Djemba Djemba and Kleberson.

Anyway, why the **** am I trying to reason with you..
Mik has already had more bozo head scratcher decisions than i can remember from all of Wenger’s career in 4 years. Wenger had limited options and no money. Yes he took cheap risks that turned out into duds as well but nothing like this bozo. No joke if Mik did what Robson did and bought George Weah’s cousin for a few million pounds and it turned out the guy was a Tv repairman it wouldn’t be half as stupid as the Kai buy. He invented new forms of stupidity; buying an established dud, for a fortune and high wages, to switch his position. No manager has ever done something that stupid.

Do you remember Barca paying over valuation for Robinho from Real after he flopped to switch him to a midfielder or fullback? Oh yeah it didn’t happen because FraudTeta invented this buffoonery. The dumbest guy in transfer market history is also stupidest coach, what is hard to understand there for your feeble mind?

Farzad Stoned

Has to be a record amount of posts funneled elsewhere for a single poster
What do you care how many posts i make. I think fast and multitask, thankfully i am not a dumb yank so i have these type of capabilities. If reading is too much for you Captain America then feel free to p.ss off

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Anyway Villa is on the same points as us at this stage, even though their squad cost is half of ours. Can’t see how they can keep this up with such an inferior squad. It’s just the ‘manager effect’ causing them to over perform.

MA08

How exactly did Arteta make the club worse? We are in CL because of him. And as for winning FA cup with Wenger's and Emery's players, Emery had an opportunity against the same Chelsea to win something. and guess what happened?

As for Emi and Auba, good players, but there is a reason why we are in CL without them. If Arsenal were managed by you, we will be swimming with Nottingham forest

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

How exactly did Arteta make the club worse? We are in CL because of him. And as for winning FA cup with Wenger's and Emery's players, Emery had an opportunity against the same Chelsea to win something. and guess what happened?

As for Emi and Auba, good players, but there is a reason why we are in CL without them. If Arsenal were managed by you, we will be swimming with Nottingham forest
If Emery was given another 2 years and serious baking would he got us CL football? I mean he was a point away from it without serious backing. Doesn’t mean he didn’t deserve the sack. But if you don’t sack a manager when he deserves it and give him more time and backing he will most likely get good season eventually

If Arteta got sacked when he finished 5th no one would say it was unjust sacking as he took Arsenal from 5th to 5th in 3 years

Farzad Stoned

You know Arteta didn’t make Arsenal a great club. In decade before he came we lived in knockout stages of CL and won 4 FA cups. We also played the sexiest football in the division and for pennies. No joke as a neutral i would rather watch Lfc, Sp.rs, Villa, Brighton, City, and Newcastle before our team.

I fall asleep in matches because i work like an animal all week, admittedly smoke lots of dope to; and watch football that is total cr.p. You realize 2 in 5 of our goals are off of set pieces? That we are 3rd team in league for crosses. He has soiled the very DNA of the club. I don’t give a flying p.ss what you cultists will tolerate from this new age tosser; i as an Arsenal fan, win or lose will not tolerate farmerball at my beloved Arsenal. It isn’t like i get better erections or my tallywhacker gets bigger if these w.nkers win a medal. Don’t get me wrong i would love it; but i got to watch this sh.t that Mik plays. After 20 years of watching Arsène’s teams play watching Mik’s football is like watching old people shag each other.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom