• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Useless International matches

blaze_of_glory

Mustafi is just incredibly inconsistent. Think he may well end up the odd man out next season unless he sorts himself out. Holding, Kos and Nacho are all ahead of him for me at this point.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Mustafi is just incredibly inconsistent. Think he may well end up the odd man out next season unless he sorts himself out. Holding, Kos and Nacho are all ahead of him for me at this point.
Doesn't say much, a baby Holding, battered with crippling injuries Kos and and old physically declining LB.

blaze_of_glory

Doesn't say much, a baby Holding, battered with crippling injuries Kos and and old physically declining LB.
But he's not performing near as well as any of them, at least not since the start of last season.

Though to be fair, he had a long injury and then has struggled to come back into form, got hurt again and not played much recently I don't think. He can probably turn it around.

GDeep™

League is very weak
If you had a daughter, you would want her to marry Sanchez, just as long as he doesn't take her off to some village in Chile after marriage.

Aevi

Hale End FC
It's no wonder Bayern/Barca/Real/Juve are so dominant. Life is easy when you have full control over German/Latin/Italian talents, they are so good. Meanwhile the Prem is left with overrated English dross. You can only hope the youth projects start to bare fruit soon.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom