• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Useless International matches

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
He needed a contact to shot it with left. He would have no chance with this right to pass de Gea.

He can shoot with his right he just doesn't like to shoot with his right. He needs to break that wall, and where better to try than a friendly?

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Still fancy Spain or Germany strongly for the World Cup.

For all the talent France have, they always have the ability to implode on or off the pitch. I'm not convinced by Deschamps either.

I think Argentina and Brazil will get controlled by a couple of European countries.

Belgium are still a big question mark. Unbelievable talent that doesn't always work great as a team and I think there's big doubts over Martínez.

Fancy Portugal and Uruguay to cause a few big teams problems too.

fc honka

1-1 at the end.Think that Spain was little bit better.

I think it was really even, Spain was better in the first half and Germany in the second. Spain lost their game a little in the second half.

For Germany Sane was disappointing, where was the sparkle from the City games? Sane should be showing, that he belongs to the first eleven instead of Draxler.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom