• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Useless International matches

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
If Pickford is out you really have a big Problem. Or is there another talent that may become a solid option?

Even with Pickford fit we have a big problem, he’s bang average.

We’re struggling for goalkeepers as much as we are creative midfielders.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Said this on the Xhaka thread as well, and I really don't like Xhaka, but he's a class above any English midfielder.

Still not good enough for us imo

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Damn, Ricardlison scored 2 goals for Brazil on his debut.

Think that guy will be Brazil's next WC forward. Never got why he didn’t join a bigger team than Watford. There was lots of talk about him being an outstanding talent, but Jesus took the limelight. Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Romario, Richarlison. Jesus doesnt fit.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

If Pickford is out you really have a big Problem. Or is there another talent that may become a solid option?

Dean Henderson looks like he's going to be a fantastic option in the future. Still a couple years away but promising.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Maradona on Messi and Argentina. He speaks like a fan:

"I would have liked for him to have sent everyone to hell," Maradona said. "Because it's not his fault not to be a world champion... Today the national team doesn't awaken absolutely anything.

"Not even to the people. We have lost that. Passion. We are throwing all of the prestige that we won in the toilet."

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Watching Colombia US and it's a neat game. Bit **** on the footballing side but intensive. The US actually looking good tactically, although Colombia look a bit disjointed - they are clearly lacking a central mid to dictate play here as they have more possession. Lots of movement by the US, neat pressure on Colombia and quick to get back in shape.

Edit: James with a beauty. He just upped Colombias game and tempo by himself, then even scored.

@Slartibartfast Steffen looks a massive talent. Just had a couple of WC saves in the matter of minutes.

Last edited:

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom