• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Useless International matches

JoaoFelix

I don't know why it makes you laugh. You laugh at absurdities--it's not absurd, if it were said.

What equates to 'better' at international football? Names on paper? Performances at finals? At the end of the day, this England team/squad are more than capable of beating any team in the world because they obviously have the talent to. Would you fall off your chair if England beat France? It'd be funny to suggest Belarus are better than France. It makes me laugh to see people so sure of one international team being superior to another when there clearly isn't much between them.

It's as competitive as I can remember right now. Holland are in there, Germany, England, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal... remember Croatia? They can all beat each other. France probably have the best options.

France is clearly superior to england, whether you like it or not. They are superior on paper, historically and they won the last world cup.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
They are capable but let's be honest, I don't see them beating france.

Like during the world cup i kept hearing " its coming home, its coming home, blaablal " but if you notice they beat the weakest nations, when they faced belgium they lost, against croatia they lost. During the Nations League " We're gonna win the nations league, blababla " they got outclassed by netherlands.

First off, on paper France is way way more complete on paper, France won the last world cup while england always choke when it matters the most. Historically france won more trophies than england.
You just sound like someone who likes seeing England lose, and any positive performances or praise that goes their way, is like a stab in your guts. Gonna keep it real, I'm English and I can't stand posters like you tbh.

JoaoFelix

You just sound like someone who likes seeing England lose, and any positive performances or praise that goes their way, is like a stab in your guts. Gonna keep it real, I'm English and I can't stand posters like you tbh.

Hell no. I don't care, i'm just speaking the truth. If England was as good as some people were saying then I would have said it. There is world class players in that team like Kane, Sterling. But I'm just stating facts, for me Portugal, France are clearly superior to this team. There's nothing wrong with that.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Hell no. I don't care, i'm just speaking the truth. If England was as good as some people were saying then I would have said it. There is world class players in that team like Kane, Sterling. But I'm just stating facts, for me Portugal, France are clearly superior to this team. There's nothing wrong with that.
Oh has the English hype started again? Did they beat some nothing country with big numbers and think they are world beaters? Nice.

JoaoFelix

I seen some people say this team was better than Spain, France, Portugal because of their attack Sancho, Kane, Sterling, which is for me prolly one of the best in the world, but its clearly not enough.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Oh has the English hype started again? Did they beat some nothing country with big numbers and think they are world beaters? Nice.
Nobody in this country, outside maybe the media, ever says anything like that. People have been saying this **** for years and it never gets any truer.

Bergkamp1988

This is not a useless international match, we need a euros qualifier thread.

Anyway that’s the 2 games vs germany done, advantage holland. Now all what’s left to do is to smoke Northern-Ireland, Belarus and Estonia and qualify first in the group.

I wouldn't mind a special Netherlands thread either. It seems like there are quite a few Dutch gooners over here

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
It's gonna be tricky against Finland. They are not technical, but they are tough and not easy to beat 1 vs. 1.

Spain up against Far Oer.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Immobile scores after 2 years! Get in! Such a deserved lead after creating so many chances.

Spain and Greece up as well, while Sweden draw.

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom