• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Useless International matches

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Grealish has to play, but where?

Foden and Mount are top class.
LW maybe with Mount as attacking mid Sterling RW Kane CF. Whatever you do you have to drop some on bench because barring an injury Sterling Kane are automatic starters

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

LW maybe with Mount as attacking mid Sterling RW Kane CF. Whatever you do you have to drop some on bench because barring an injury Sterling Kane are automatic starters
I really like this formation, Foden cutting in on the right is great, Mount has the energy to drop back as the 10. Think it’ll come down to Sterling v Grealish. Problem with Grealish/Mount/Foden is the lack of pace I guess.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Crap first half from Italy. Too many changes from Sofia so we aren't clicking well. Hungary, Macedonia, England, Iceland, Scotland, Spain and Ukraine win. All the others draw.

1-0 England

1-0 Ukraine

1-0 Iceland

1-0 Scotland

1-0 Moldova

1-0 Spain

2-0 Spain

Streamja - Simple video sharing

1-0 Hungary

1-0 Macedonia

1-1 Israel

2-0 Iceland

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Another assist for Tierney, brilliant ball in for McGinn. Those 2 linking really well together.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Crap first half from Italy. Too many changes from Sofia so we aren't clicking well. Hungary, Macedonia, England, Iceland, Scotland, Spain and Ukraine win. All the others draw.

1-0 England

1-0 Ukraine

1-0 Iceland

1-0 Scotland

1-0 Moldova

1-0 Spain

2-0 Spain

1-0 Hungary

1-0 Macedonia

1-1 Israel

2-0 Iceland

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Need someone with more forward drive next to Rice than Philips. Henderson despite being a meme does take England up a level.

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom