• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

van persie attacked in amsterdam (again)

Gooner_Milton

On the bright side, it's interesting to see the already close relationship between RVP and Bergy.

Hope they bring that on the pitch.

Deano

I would like to tell you all a tale of my trip to Amsterdam a few years back.

A friend of mine was an Ajax fan. In those days you were given a fans card and you could buy tickets for their games from Post Offices.

He bought tickets for his son and himself and me.

During the game against PSV, fans were throwing objects at the PSV fans. They stopped a car on the motorway, set fire to it and killed one of the guys.

They threw a guy down the stairs next to me and tried to tip him over the stand(He was PSV).

At the railway station the PSV fans went through there hitting anyone who got in their way.

That day taught me a lot about the "Happy Oranjes"

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
There was no need for this. It was absolutely unecessary and totally uncalled for. What a bunch of hooligans.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom