• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Victor Osimhen

6666Louis

Based on YouTube research, we’re not buying him. Looks technically insufficient and unassertive. (Check vs Juventus)

Much worse than Jesus. But then again, we’re all worse than Jesus

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Based on YouTube research, we’re not buying him. Looks technically insufficient and unassertive. (Check vs Juventus)

This manager offered Mustafi a contract extension, signed Cedric and Pablo Mari, attempted to extend Lacazette, blew 50m on Ben White is trying to keep Nketiah and extended Granit Xhaka's contract. Every one of those players is some shade of what you've just accused Oshimen of so on the contrary our interest is probably quite real.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

YouTube is wrong way to scout player. He all around very good player his problems is he injury prone when fit he easily give 20 goals a season

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

YouTube is wrong way to scout player. He all around very good player his problems is he injury prone when fit he easily give 20 goals a season

Which is why it's foolish to commit the lion's share of our transfer funds on a crock!

We should be more astute with our signings as we don't have the unlimited resources of City or the vast commercial muscle of United to compete with.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Which is why it's foolish to commit the lion's share of our transfer funds on a crock!

We should be more astute with our signings as we don't have the unlimited resources of City or the vast commercial muscle of United to compete with.
Yes that my only issue and worry he fall into Partey and Tierney territory he could miss 15 games a season. Not sure with us it'll get better.

Diesel

110m remember whem koulibaly was the answer and napoli slapped a 80 m price tag on him. That jimbo bob is still there lolol.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I'll be the one to say it, I can't look past his injury history. It's a no from me.
You were spot on when you said that you were scrolling through X yesterday and found an opinion that really caught your attention. Arsenal are moving past the need of a false 9, or a CF that drops deep to make the game flow. Arsenal need a killer in the box. A dominant force, and… you agreed.

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom