• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Victor Osimhen

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Osimhen and G.Jesus would be incredible it's possible but Osimhen deal may take whole summer it won't be easy with Napoli president we should be ready to pay.

But his agent talking to us is positive sign if true

Tom349

Osimhen is our Van Djik. I think we do whatever it takes to sign him.

The only concern I have regarding him is his durability but even he has so far been more unlucky opposed to having reoccurring injuries.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Osimhen is our Van Djik. I think we do whatever it takes to sign him.

The only concern I have regarding him is his durability but even he has so far been more unlucky opposed to having reoccurring injuries.
His injury record is worrying that what stop me to pay big for him

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Watts is spot on now btw, so this is real. The latest Athletic reports suggest we’re waiting on Eddie but we’d already know his position I’m assuming.

So there’s legs in this, but I’m not sure he works with Jesus.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
This is Vlahovic all over again you just know it will be. If the club really feel confident about this one then fair enough but if they’re hesitant to do something regarding even a tiny piece of detail, move on..

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation

Latest posts

Top Bottom