• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

We play Leicester on Wednesday

Are you bothered?

• No

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • No

Votes: 13 31.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH

Macey
Bellerin Chambers Holding Kolasinac
Xhaka
Ramsey Wilshere
Mkhitaryan
Aubameyang Lacazette
Fixed.

I think this game will be a lot less intense than the last game because Huddersfield could be fighting for survival that day. So I’d play Holding in this one and Dinos in the final game of the season.

Also, Macey needs to get at least one game so I hope he gets a debut here.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Wenger will try to play every player that has an outside chance to make the World Cup...BUT HE Shouldn't.

This is a chance to give Premier League fulll debuts to some outstanding young U23 talent.

Nketiah has been due for a start for a while. Da'Silva is also ready. Maitland Niles should feature too.

The last two matches of the season will play no part on whether Lacazette, Mustafi, and Wilshere go to the World Cup. Their National Team managers have already made their minds up.

This is the time for one last hurrah from Wenger and introduce us to potential Arsenal legends. Play the young kids.

My lineup would be the following:

----------------Virginia-------------------------
Osei-Tutu---Chambers---Holding--Kolasniac
----------------Maitland Niles--------------
------------Ramsey----Da Silva----------
Nketiah------PEA-----------Nelson---------

I've been impressed with the Greek Freak, but I haven't given up on Holding. He's due for a match. Chambers stays due to him look great this season. Debut for Virginia...Ospina or Cech do not need to play this season again.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
I really hope Wenger uses these two matches to give a lot of game time to youngsters.
Macey, Mavropanos, Nelson, Nketiah, Willock should be played.

If they play with same intensity as at United away, and Leicester/Huddersfield already safe, there will be chances to win both games.

With dead rubbers, even if we lose, I believe it will be significant of Arsène's tradition to leave while Arsenal youngsters play to their max, in trying to earn a spot and impress the future manager.

Macey
Chambers - Holding - Mavropanos - Kolasinac
AMN - Wilshere
Willock - Nelson - Iwobi
Nketiah​

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
There won't be any youngsters playing IMO.

The PLI cup final is tonight and Nketiah, Willock, Nelson, Dasilva, Dragomir, Osei-Tutu and Smith-Rowe are all gonna play most likely. I would be a bit surprised if any of them started tomorrow but you never know.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!

The PLI cup final is tonight and Nketiah, Willock, Nelson, Dasilva, Dragomir, Osei-Tutu and Smith-Rowe are all gonna play most likely. I would be a bit surprised if any of them started tomorrow but you never know.
What a shame if that is true.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
What a shame if that is true.
Well if they don' play, the U23 team is likely to be severely depleted for a final. Most of the backups are away on U17 duty for England too so we may have no choice but to play them. We will see though. Nelson, Willock and Nketiah trained with the first team today so there lies the possibility that they will get a chance to start. We will see later when the lineups come out.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I want to stuff Leicester and play a nice friendly kick about draw with Huddersfield to give them a point in the final game. They will probably only need a point for safety, unless Swans & Saints draw tonight. Anyway I'm confident we'll finish 6th, in fact I'd bet my house on it! Ok I'll throw my wife and children in too!

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

They should play their PLI cup final, give them a taste of winning silver ware.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Apparently the club are ripping up the turf in a couple weeks and relaying it. A bloke I know has offered me the chance to be an honorary member of his firm for the day so I can walk around the pitch. I’ve accepted. I’m taking a chunk of it home with me and will plant it in my garden :drool:

Last edited:

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Apparently the club are ripping up the turf in a couple weeks a relaying it. A bloke I know has offered me the chance to be an honorary member of his firm for the day so I can walk around the pitch. I’ve accepted. I’m taking a chunk of it home with me and will plant it in my garden :drool:

Thats awesome but RIP @Jury. With our injury record you'll turn an ankle while BBQing later on.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐

I stand corrected.

Nelson, Nketiah and Willock are not involved tonight. All the rest are playing. So they could be available along with Mavropanos, Macey and AMN.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
They're surely missing a trick by not offering fans a chance to buy a small piece of the turf. Not that I'd buy any but I'm sure loads would.

Stannis

Want to see Micky play centrally with Nelson on wing

I expect Germany to go far in the WC so we might be without Özil for a fair bit at the start of the season

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
A point would be nice, can really do without going into next season with the current away record.

Don't care about the rest at all.

HBL

Established Member
Really strange that Nketiah, Willock and Nelson didn’t feature tonight. I doubt more that one of them will start tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom