• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

We play Leicester on Wednesday

Are you bothered?

• No

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • No

Votes: 13 31.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Missed first 25 so missed Dinos getting sent off

From what I’ve watched Mhiki keeps just messing up the final ball through to Auba

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We been doing well even with 10 men. I don't understand the send off really it was in middle of the pitch and Holding was winning the ball anyway

ptrcopp

YqqoY6W.jpg

It’s impressive that City’s away form is the same as their home form, so much so their GA is the same, as is their W D L. That’s insane form.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

I always end up a bit wound up for the rest of the game when someone puts the ball out because a fanny on the other team is rolling around.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Well it's been a busy half of football!

Midfield structure was poor for the shot that led to the corner for their goal. Was poor thereafter. Xhaka been decent but Ramsey having a shocking half. AMN has been good on the ball.and going forward but in defensive situations unsure of his correct positioning and lacked conviction on a couple of tackles. Iwobi and Mhkitaryan have carried the team. Mustafi also hasn't done bad since coming on.

Jae

Only saw last 20 but Xhaka looked decent

I think he's been lacklustre mate, hes definitely trying, doing a lot of running but hes barely put a foot in and he's been mugged off a couple of times in the centre of the pitch and ended up on the floor.

Giroud12

That red card surely was wrong?
We should offer 30mill + Wilshere for Maguire if Jack doesnt want to sign on.

HBL

Established Member
No point praising/singling out individuals after that first half, every player was below average. Maybe Mkhi has been better than the rest but his final ball has been poor. Don’t think AMN has been impressive at all, given the ball away a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom