• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Week no.18: Cesc FABREGAS

bobbypires

Established Member
'The Mullet' is here! I can't wait for his debut in the Premiership. And maybe in the Champions League too. 'Calidad' is the best word to describe this amazing young talent. Only 17...

Name Francesc Fábregas Soler
Born 04 May 1987, Barcelona
Position Midfielder
Country Spain
Height ?
Weight ?
Joined Arsenal 11 September 2003
Arsenal Debut Carling Cup v Rotherham (h) 28th Oct 2003 (Drew 1-1) (Arsenal won 9-8 on penalties)
Previous Club Barcelona Juveniles

Well, I couldn't find his height and weight.

Aussie

Established Member
He is an amazing talent, to have Haircut like that at 16 is something special. I love the way how he has followed the tradition of being a quality Spanish player and having a ****house haircut.

I belive that he can be as good as this bloke here. If he is prepared to do the hard yards and look like total dickhead.

23.jpg

imbak

He played extremely well in the CS, and is in the first team for the season. But he won't get many matches unless we have an injury crisis.

thegame24

Established Member
Qaulity in the CS against man utd.

hope he can play like that often.

However, whats with the 80s redneck wrestler hair style? ive seen other spanish players with that cut too, someone should tell them that look went out ages ago, infact it was never in.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
17 and he's already broken two club records, how many more records does the future hold for the gifted little Catalan? It'll be fun to find out, that's for sure.

Mark

Established Member
What a talent this kid is. He looked great against the mancs which is very encouraging. He is going to be big in the future. May even see more of him this season. Brilliant peace of business by Wenger.

kin4ever

thegame24 said:
Qaulity in the CS against man utd.

hope he can play like that often.

However, whats with the 80s redneck wrestler hair style? ive seen other spanish players with that cut too, someone should tell them that look went out ages ago, infact it was never in.

F. Torres that's is! That guy is ugly...

NooNe

He is a product of Wenger. He will rot in Barca if Wenger didnt find him. The process of bringing him here was genius. It was during the Barca election wasn't it?

MightyArsenal

The only downside is because he is so young I doubt he will be at arsenal in his prime ie 26-27. Notmany players stayat a club for thatlong, and I think his heart is still at barcelona, the same applies for jose reyes. Hey at least we'll get about 70 million from them......... :cry:

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
£70 million. Bloody hell. Not everyone is Celsea you know.

But on a more serious note, I've sung this guys praises so much there is hardly anything left to saY.

Composed on the ball, almost never loses possession and on the few occassions he does, he always wins the ball back. He's got a great tackle for someone so small, and has one hell of a shot as was shown when playing with people in his age group, ie. national matches for the U17's. He has intelligence beyond his years and has an old head on young shoulders. And e never looked out of place whenever called upon to play for the Arsenal, be it yesterday, in the Carling cup, or the reserve team.

KingReyes

Established Member
We've got a great talent with a bight future. With Wenger looking after him we could one of the world's best players in a few years time.

Marseillais

Very talented player but he seems to be 22 or23 years old ! Very technical ! When I think Wenger has on top of that got Flamini ! :evil: :shock:
Your team is ready for the next decade !! :shock:

Henry IV

He needs to do something about that hair style, like getting a new one. A great talent though and in our history books already. If he continues to play as well as he did in the CS and last year's Carling Cup then he's in for a great future with Arsenal.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Marseillais said:
Very talented player but he seems to be 22 or23 years old ! Very technical ! When I think Wenger has on top of that got Flamini ! :evil: :shock:
Your team is ready for the next decade !! :shock:
He's actually 16 or 17 depending on your sources.

beanz

But plays like a 23 year old, and he seems to have grown a bit in the few months since I saw him in the Carling cup :mrgreen:

lewdikris

Established Member
He ain't small anymore. He's the same height as Scholes (they were exactly equal when he stood next to him), which is what 5'8", 5'9". Small by Vieira or Campbell's standards, but not a midget like Makelele.

Probably the biggest talent Wenger's ever signed, which is saying something.

Will go on to be the best midfielder in the world.

End of story.

fizifasz

emm.. i wonder if he goes to school to learn math, fizik...??
or he just play football all day..
emm... has he signed his pro contract with arsenal??
and his wages??

Arsenal Quotes

There is no chance of Sol ever leaving for Arsenal. He is a Spurs fan and there is not a hope in hell of him playing in an Arsenal shirt.

David Buchler, Tottenham Vice-Chairman, 2001
Top Bottom