• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Week no.18: Cesc FABREGAS

Gooner_Milton

You guys need to stop picking on his hair.

If he's that good skillwise I expect the whole first team to adopt a mullet haircut.

Even Henry.

ozgooner

cesc is definately one player im going to look forward to seeing alot more of in a gunner shirt :D whats wrong with the mullet?
the mullet is due to come back in style agin soon. 8) everything else has made a comeback. :roll:

beanz

Gooner_Milton said:

If he's that good skillwise I expect the whole first team to adopt a mullet haircut.

Even Henry.
I'd pay good money to see Titi with a mullet.
He could be the suprise weapon against Chelski, they'd be so busy pissing themselves laughing, he'd have a clear run at goal :p

calvinngai88

beanz said:
Gooner_Milton said:

Even Henry.
I'd pay good money to see Titi with a mullet.
He could be the suprise weapon against Chelski, they'd be so busy pissing themselves laughing, he'd have a clear run at goal :p

What about Cygan with a mullet? Open goal and Kezman or Drogba started laughing and got robbed of the ball. :lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way, Cesc has great technique, great composure on the ball, hard tackles, always willing to drive on. Can't wait to see him scoring his first Premiership goal. :)

JazzG

Established Member
Shockingly good for a player his age and within a year must of matured quite a lot for Arsène to use him in the first team. If Vieira leaves this could be the year he breaks into our first team. Ideally Wenger doesn't want to use him yet because he is young but he may have no choice.

A shame about his mullet though, no one can be perfect though eh ;)

Adam

Established Member
Lewdikris - i really hope he isn't Scholes height. Scholes is 5.6 according to stats, and does make up for that by being quite stocky and strong on the ground. (good leg strength).

I think he will grow to be Roy Keane height. Which is fine as a holding player.

Soler

Established Member
He shall be affectionally known as Joe from now on:

picjoedirt.jpg

kin4ever

Adam said:
Lewdikris - i really hope he isn't Scholes height. Scholes is 5.6 according to stats, and does make up for that by being quite stocky and strong on the ground. (good leg strength).

I think he will grow to be Roy Keane height. Which is fine as a holding player.

Cesc is 177cm! 2cm taller than Reyes

AFCG7

Established Member
hmm, there's also a Francisco Fabregas and one Alex Fabregas who play hockey for Spain.. i onder if they are related?

Soler

Established Member
Nah, I don't think he'll ever change number now. #15 is a pretty 'low' number so there'd be very little point.

eddiej321

Ive seen many mullets in my day, but Cesc is the first person not wearing a NASCAR shirt with that long a mullet I have ever seen.

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom