• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger Out - 'Yes' or 'No'

Wenger Out?

• No

Votes: 151 63.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 86 36.3%

• Total voters

ricky1985

Established Member
I wish people would stop misrepresenting Wenger. It just causes confusion and creates debates based on an incorrect assumption to start with. I notice it often after I've watched one of Arsène's Friday afternoon press-conferences. Someone on here, or worse, one of the media outlets, will quote out of context, or just completely misrepresent, a point that has been made or the response to a question that has been asked, and I know it's a crock of crap because I've just seen with my own eyes exactly what was said and it what context it was meant.

General

Established Member
Wenger likes to speechify when he gets defensive and has this bad habit of seeing only two extremes when defending his policies. You can take a quote from a recent press call and juxtapose it against comments made last year or the year before and the similarities would be glaring. He has lost a lot of his transparency and is not being totally honest with himself and the fans. Occasionally he's caught off guard and says the opposite of something he has said previously and this is why some on here take him to task. Not that I think it’s worth the hassle.

Anzac

Established Member
After their CL loss I see the Spanish media have linked him to replace Mourinho at Real next season - again.

Shue

Established Member
Guessing the 'Wenger Out' faction would jizz in their pants at the thought of a straight swap with Real?

Anzac

Established Member
Shue said:
Guessing the 'Wenger Out' faction would **** in their pants at the thought of a straight swap with Real?

Lol - don't think there was a suggestion that it would be as a swap.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

progman07 said:
AnthonyG said:
He knows in the end that we weren't good enough when it mattered and this came in many shapes and sizes.
You are so great in mind reading. All his interviews contradict it, but you are too good to be fooled.

Prog AW knows ,he just doesn't want to give anything away . Privately to his staff he probably says different like " remind me why I gave that **** **** a game ?"

Arsenal Quotes

An Arsenal fan, when you finish fourth, will say, “Hey, we’ve been in the top four for twenty years. We want to win the league!”. They don’t care that Manchester City or Chelsea have spent 300 or 400 million euros. They just want to beat them.
But if you finish fifteenth two years running, they will be happy if you finish fourth after that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom