• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger's Final Game: Huddersfield v Arsenal - 13th of May @ 15:00

Can Arsène pick up any away points in 2018?

• Yes, we will finish 2018 with 3 away points.

• Yes, we will finish 2018 with 1 away point.

• No, we will finish 2018 with 0 away points.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Auba has reached 10 PL goals faster than any other Arsenal player?? Holy sh*t, how is this going so under the radar? If that was at the start of the season there'd be Football Focus features and all that sh*t praising him to the hilt.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

These poachers goals from Auba excite the **** out of me.

He and Miki to have a nice rest over the summer to come back and tear **** up.
I love it, we are known for our walk it in style that always fails, now we have somebody who can ****ing score in the keeper area.

Pat Rice

Self-Proclaimed Nice Guy
Can't wait for Ramsey to be transformed in to an exceptionally well rounded central midfielder with some coaching.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

If Xhaka plays the full 90 mins does anyone know how many he's clocked up in the PL? It's gotta be some kind of Arsenal record.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Iwobi dribbling against 3 players in our half and lose the ball. I swear some of players juer stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I still have an interest in training and development, in the stages that make it possible for players first to acquire technique (between 7 and 12) and then to develop physically (between 12 and 16), then to deepen their mental resilience (between 17 and 19) and finally between 19 and 22 to acquire what is critical, like the roof of a house without which all the rest rots away: intelligence and motivation

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom