• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger's January 2018 Transfer Targets (Sven the money)

How do you rate the January window?

• 5/10 or less (fail)

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • 6/10

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • 7/10

Votes: 17 21.5%
  • 8/10

Votes: 39 49.4%
  • 9/10

Votes: 14 17.7%
  • 10/10

Votes: 4 5.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MalcomMadness

Another CB and a couple of wingers.

I'd bin Mustafi and have Koscielny as third choice.

How you gonna fit Mikky, Özil, Aubameyang, Laca and two new wingers in the same side?

We need one winger, get rid of Welbeck and sign a proper winger like Malcom/Pavon.

Fabinho for the DM slot or Weigl would be nice. Manolas at the back and then a quality utility player who can slot in at RB if need be or just a young RB.

M

MalcomMadness

Lacazette is getting binned or demoted.

Still, two wingers is very over the top. I can't see us ever going over our 6 attackers from here on out (Welbeck, Iwobi, Laca, Auba, Mikky and Özil atm)

It'd be lovely but just being realistic.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

How you gonna fit Mikky, Özil, Aubameyang, Laca and two new wingers in the same side?

We need one winger, get rid of Welbeck and sign a proper winger like Malcom/Pavon.

Fabinho for the DM slot or Weigl would be nice. Manolas at the back and then a quality utility player who can slot in at RB if need be or just a young RB.
We need depth mate Welbeck will be gone in the summer

M

MalcomMadness

Sign a Malcom or Pavon type and then actually give Nelson game time. There's your 2 wingers.

This entirely.

If we're going for a Manchester City esque squad to challenge properly for the CL and league then by all means get two wingers, but we have bigger things to worry about right now before we get to that level. I'd be happy with just one winger in the summer.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Another CB and a couple of wingers.

I'd bin Mustafi and have Koscielny as third choice.
Diallo-Manolas with Koscielny third choice for me.

Wouldn’t sell Holding or Chambers but I’d certainly loan one out along with Mavropanos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you don't believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom